CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

it had been a month in total of no word of grayson dolan and i could say i had expected it. with the actions of eye contact being not a common factor or the way he remained silent. i knew what his intentions were but i had hoped i was wrong. yet i wouldn't let that bother me that much as i took a seat beside cora in her apartment. our children playing as i sigh in relief. "what's wrong with you?" she questions as i close my eyes.

"i've been so tired lately, i don't know why. like my body fucking hurts." i say as i look over to her when she shrugs her shoulders.

"i think it's called getting older and having a toddler." she informs making me laugh sarcastically as my eyes scan over to the little boy and girl who speak to one another. their smiles pasted on their lips which lets me have one form on my own. however suddenly i am interrupting the sight when i stand up once more.

"you have anything to eat? i'm hungry." i inform when walking off to the kitchen as cora still remains sitting down.

"yeah there's a whole of bunch of stuff, i just went grocery shopping." she hollers out as i say something in victory of her stocking up the cabinets. my stare on everything possible as i decide on one thing that had effected her more than me. "what the hell are you doing with those?" she asks with furrowed brows as i gaze at her shocked state.

"what they're thin mints?" i ask when stuffing one in my mind and moaning from the taste as cora nods.

"yeah i know you hate them. you've always been a shortbread bitch, what is going on?" she gets out as i shrug my shoulders now when i take another bite. my eyes studying the way it had almost disappeared.

"i don't know i saw them and i wanted them. they looked good." i inform before suddenly halting my actions of eating as i look at cora with widened eyes. her face consisting of the same features as i gasp now when covering my mouth.

"cvs, now!" cora orders as within seconds we are rounding up the kids. they laugh as we scoop them up and hold them so wrongly. our hands placing them in the car quickly as cora drives as if we had been casted in an action movie, the children only letting fits of giggles form. once we park the car and both run out only to curse when stopping mid way.

"we forget the kids, fuck." cora whines when running back to the vehicle. our arms getting the little ones as they bounce every time we sprint back into the store and finding the isle where we throw every brand of the item into the basket.

"do we really need this many?" i get out when speed walking back to the front as we intend on paying. cora only snorts as she nods frantically.

"yeah we do, what the hell." she informs when placing all of them at the counter where the man widens his eyes. this causes him to scan between the items and us where we hold our kids. "it's for a friend." cora states letting him nod when beginning to add up the price then telling us the money owed.

once we basically chuck the cash at him and insist on him keeping the change we do the same methods of placing the kids in their car seats before speeding back to the apartment. as soon as we step into the door of the building we are heading to the direction of the bathroom. i place grayson down on the floor as does cora with jenny. both of them oblivious as we rip open the boxes and i sit on the toilet with shaky hands.

"here pee on two of them at once." she says as i nod when already starting.

"good idea." i compliment as i finish and place the tests on the counter before still remaining on the seat. "get me water so i can pee more." i order as she nods when running off and coming back with two water bottles. i'm chugging them consistently as we rip open another box and she gives me two different ones.

"i swear to god if i'm pregnant again i'm going to cry. and not the good type." i whine when already feeling the need to urine once more as i had let another two tests go by. i had ended up doing six in total as we sat on the tiled floor with our heads leaned against the wall when awaiting the answer. we had a plan of waiting until they all had been ready to analyze which was why it took longer. however i had been through this process twice and as soon as the timer had rung i still had the same feelings of nervousness within my bloodstream.

cora and i had gaze at one another before we stand and go to let our eyes read the results. each of them letting my heart drop as we both cover our mouths in the process. there is silence until soon she suddenly turns around and gapes at my son.

"grayson you're going to be a big brother!"

                                      +

definitely a short chapter but aurora is pregnant again! yeah i know, i need to stop with the babies but i promise this is the last one of the story ; ) anyways i do want to apologize for the short chapter and that i believe the next couple ones are going to be as well but i promise the epilogue will be a long chapter.

i'm intending on finishing the book tonight so i can just update everyday for you guys and also maybe double update. i want to finish this story already because i know how much everyone loves this story but i just had lost inspiration for it so i'm really excited to start a new one after this.

which btw is going to be a dolan twins fanfic, so excited and i have so much inspiration for it, like i wrote eleven chapters already so : )

but anyways enough of that, how do you guys feel about another baby? comment!!!

finished by: august 10th
word count: 1,760 words