Chapter 1; I should have kept my panties on.

Start from the beginning

"What's your name?" She dared to ask. Her throat was dry and parched from the heat, from the man that ground his pelvis into her ass...

He chuckled, fingers trailing down her right thigh, "so responsive," he murmured as she moaned, gasping for cool air.

She felt her core soak with anticipation, felt her wetness drip down the inside of her thigh; she hadn't worn any panties. She had come to this club wanting to get fucked, wanting someone to touch her and erase her mind and soul of any traces of him.

"What's your name?" She dared to ask again eager to forget. She lifted her arm above her head, gliding her fingers through the hair on his nape. A low moan escaped him, it vibrated through her back and into her stomach, tightening her muscles more than she thought was possible.

She continued to sway her ass against his pelvis. She enjoyed the feel of his hard cock between her ass cheeks, the way the material fo his jeans created friction that eased the burn of her heated blood. The way she dripped onto the floor beneath their feet like a sin worth committing.

"Ever so curious," his teeth scraped her collarbone with a murmur, his hair- long from what she could tell- tickled the side of her face.

"Please," she moaned again as his fingers glided over to her left thigh.

"Colden."

Alice moaned, panting for air into her lungs as his fingers reached her soaked core.

Colden. Her body ignited at the sound of his name, her mind twisted and turned with the thoughts of moaning his name as he fucked her against a wall.

She heard him hiss, groaning at the realisation that she was completely bare to the touch. She had ensured that she was shaved and clean before she had come here, and now as this man was pressed against her with his fingers skimming her core she was so fucking grateful for her decision.

Colden spun her around, her mind and vision whirled at the sudden movement and she wobbled on her feet. His chest was covered in a black shirt. She could see the defined muscles beneath the material, the bulging of his arms gave her the impression that he worked out. Alice's eyes trailed lower and lower until...

His arousal was prominent, she could see the straining of his black jeans from the arousal that she had caused. She couldn't help but get turned on by the sight, by the knowing...she couldn't remember the last time she felt wanted.

Alice snapped her eyes to Colden's face, panting with a dire need to touch him.

He was the equivalent of a God with tanned olive skin, silver eyes and strikingly dark hair. The burning intensity behind the swirling silver made her skin shiver and heart pound, the way his eyes trailed over every line in her body and face had her insides melting into lava.

Colden met her own green eyes. It was like a part of her had just clicked into place- his smell, his touch, his eyes...it was exhilarating.

His hand, the same one that had touched her needing core, reached out towards her. He pressed her against his body, this time chest to chest. Alice wrapped her arms around his neck, needing to taste him, to feel him without any barriers. She tugged at his hair, pulling his face down to hers.

The glint in his eyes ignited her blood, the way his fingers traced down the curve of her ass as their breaths mingled and bodies touched made her mind race; her nipples rubbed against the material of her dress as she glided her body over his. The throaty groan that escaped past his parted lips let her know that he felt that.

Colden skimmed his lips against hers. She moaned, panting as he repeated his move, this time his mouth pressed firmly against her own. Alice couldn't think, she couldn't breathe, all she could do was focus on this mans very essence as his tongue traced the curve of her lips.