Chapter 5; the real monster

* This chapter is MATURE all the way around.*

I'm having a bit of an issue with my private chapter. I can't change the private bit and if I publish it again, chances are because there's a variation of mature language, wattpad will set it to private. However, there are people who have read that chapter so I'm wondering whether you could message me or comment what you did to read it? 

BTW I was supposed to post this tomorrow haha. Thanks for 2000 reads ;) 

* * *

King Lucien had waited a year. 

He sat with his head rested on the palm of his hand and his right leg was propped up on the arm of his throne. The golden crown that had fought and killed for- for 400 years was tilted on top of his golden locks, a proud victory that he never lost. A sigh of discontentment passed his lips as he examined his claws. He was tired of waiting, patience was not something he was good at.

From the corner of his eyes, he watched a girl, barely older than eighteen, eyeing him with rosed cheeks. A smile grew from his lips and his canines glistened with the flickering right.

Lucien motioned for her to step forth, eager to have some entertainment. She obeyed with a lust filled smile of her own; he smelt the innocence on her, the untouched virtue that marked her as pure. Satisfaction coursed through his veins as he caught sight of an unmarked neck- she was mateless and that meant for his taking.

The girl's eyes trailed to his groin as she caught sight of his arousal. The smile on his face turned into a grin when he smelt how wet she was for him. Oh, he would have fun while he waited.

People observed him from the corners of their eyes. The judgement that they felt but didn't say was obvious, and he couldn't help but be pleased by the scent of fear that flowed through the room. 

There was a reason why he was a King.

Lucien patted his knee and the girl with brown curly hair sat down. She smelt of grapefruits and lemons as he trailed his nose down the side of her throat. Goosebumps erupted on her skin and her arousal leaked onto his knee.

The King let his fingers trailed down her thigh. He heard her breath still as he lifted the hem of her skirt and traced the tip of his finger down her slit. 

How she wanted him...Lucien nibbled at her neck, his own arousal strained against his trousers. Her breath caught in her throat as he placed his palm on her core, teasing the girl until a throaty moan left her throat. Yes, she was definitely innocent if she could orgasm with such ease.

Her head fell onto shoulders as his other hand reached towards her breasts. His hands were rough and the girl, whom he didn't know the name of, inhaled sharply.

Another moan passed her lips and this time, he couldn't help himself. Lucien stopped all of his teasings and pushed her to stand. Her gaze was seductive as she stared at him beneath dark lashes. The smell of her heat was intoxicating. 

She was not afraid of the eyes watching them.

"Undo my belt." 

The girl's hands reached towards his trousers, they shook with nerves from inexperience but that turned him on even more. He couldn't help himself when her hand touched his length and he leant his head back with a throaty groan. She leant in front of him- a servant to her King- and darted her tongue out taste him.

Lucien tugged her head down and forced her to take the entirety of his length, hissing as the feeling of her tongue erupted across his nerves. He had been too stressed this past year and he was growing impatient.