Arc 2.10 Class of the Century

Start from the beginning

The competition administrators must be going easy on host ah!

'Can I pull up the shop before heading into the void world?' Tian Xi hadn't bothered to explore the items the first time she was here because she wanted to observe the leaderboard before spending her points. Now that she had a certain understanding of the average points each host had she didn't mind browsing the store.

While the actions one could take in the personal void space were highly limited to only viewing the missions and purchasing items from the system shop, time did not run in the space.

[Yes, host.]

[Ding! System Store has been opened.]

{Categories: Dispensable Items, Indispensable Items, Soul-Bound Items, Room Passes, Real Estate]

Tian Xi's finger hovered above "Soul-Bound Items," and a vast assortment of objects were displayed in front of her. Some were large, some were very small, and when she focused her sight on one thing for a certain amount of time a name, description, and price would span out on the side. The thing that all of the items had in common was that they were all untradeable, hence the "soul-bound" part of the category name.

Nothing particularly caught her eye since she didn't feel as if she needed anything at the moment. So far, her first two worlds were completely doable without any extra fancy objects. However, she knew that the moment she stepped into a world without technology she would probably be screwed.

After all, she ended up hacking through her first two worlds which both happened to have moderate technological development. One could only assume with her lack of diversity of skills that the moment she transmigrated into a world without computers she would end up broke, dead, and abandoned in a random and deserted alleyway.

Pulling up the "dispensable items" store, she found that she could exchange points for skills, though the conversion rate was horrendous with her current measly sum. 1000 points for 1 skill point ah!

Most skills only had three mastery levels: basic, intermediate, and expert. Tian Xi was the type to master one thing before going onto the next, so even though she felt very lacking in diversity, she still decided to max out her Taekwondo before learning another skill.

'Two skill points are needed to max it, so I'm going to purchase 1 skill point and save the rest of my points for the next world. Anything can happen.'

[Purchase complete: -1000 points. Remaining points: 1300 points]

[Would you like to return to the Void World now?]

'Of course. Transfer me to the D-class lounge.' Don't want to run into that devil again.

[Yes, host.]

When Tian Xi opened her eyes once more, 6 hours had passed from the time before she left.

[Void Countdown: 999 years 364999 days 11:57:13]

[Leaderboard]

[Rank 1: Han Li - 8850 points]

[Rank 2: Wen Ren - 4621 points]

[Rank 3: Gu Yuan - 4550 points]

.....

.....

.....

[Rank 16: Tian Xi - 1300 points]

.....

.....

.....

She immediately left for the dojo to max out her Taekwondo skill and decided to continue working on her combat abilities by learning Swordsmanship (basic). Because there were so many types of sword and blade styles to learn and master, the skill actually had six levels rather than three; basic, intermediate, expert, professional, master, and grandmaster.