Fillie- Getting over you

i promised i would do one so here it is
:)
---

He was stuck in her head. Only one guy. And it wasn't her boyfriend who never seemed to show his love except for when they post something. It was a certain curly haired boy who never left her mind. She clearly had a crush on him ever since their brown eyes locked. It was impossible not to fall for that smile and dark brown eyes that reflected the light which made it seem brighter and deeper, which no one ever minded.

Time passed as she kept denying that she was in love with him. She always reprimanded herself, saying it's just a silly crush.

But there was always this little voice protesting whenever she whispered to herself not to get lost in his eyes which seemed like a warm pot of hot chocolate. She whispers to herself to stop fantasizing stroking his curly hair that was always messy but nevertheless adorable. She reminds herself not to admire the freckles scattered on his smooth, pale skin like bright stars decorating the endless galaxy. She always heard that voice, saying she was definitely in love, but she chose to not listen and continue lying to not only everyone, but herself that she was indeed in love with the boy who gave her the feeling like she was in a rollercoaster, the electricity that sparks whenever they have any contact with each other, the butterflies that flutter in her stomach when she hears his beautiful voice.

Days led to weeks, to months, and to a year, when she finally admitted to herself what she truly felt. But although she knew she fell hard, she was terrified of rejection. She was afraid of the rejection that would not only crush her heart, but crush the beautiful friendship that blossomed from nothing to everything.

So she pushed away the truth. She kept it all bottled in, and ignored the pressure of it.

She tried. She really did. But the feeling was too strong. She couldn't stop admiring his quirky self and the eyes that pull her in. So she tried avoiding him. She tried avoiding the boy who made her feel so special and loved, just so hopefully, her deepest secret would remain one. But little did she know, that her feelings will only go up from there.

She avoided him as much as possible, avoided his gaze and his perfect heart. She tried focusing more on her fans and boyfriend, but she could never escape the fans. There were times where she would be scrolling through Instagram and come across edits of her and Finn, while she smiled at the old times. When things weren't that complicated, when her feeling weren't that strong.

But what she didn't know was, Finn was feeling the same way.

He would always try and avoid her too. Nor because she hated her, in fact it was the opposite of that.

He loves her. He loves seeing het incredibly happy, smiling, having the time of her life. Even if it had to be with another boy.

He was heartbroken too. He could feel the distance she was putting and rarely ever saw her. He thought that she hated him. And while he too was deeply in love, he kept his space. It wasn't just them that felt it, others did too.

The group of friends would always notice how blue Finn looks whenever they do have the chance to see him, they also see how frustrated Millie looks and how distracted she is when Finn is mentioned or seen. They all sensed what was happening but wanted their friends to sort it out on their own, but they were honestly tired of the tension that rose when they were in the same room.

Which led, to the breakup. Millie has been pondering this for a while. She felt as if Jacob was always away, she felt as if the love he always showed publicly was fake. And she couldn't handle it anymore. She had to break it up, and she was more than happy to. She seemed to have this sense of relief when she let him go, when she freed herself from the relationship she feared wasn't true. She was finally able to liberate herself from the stress and worry Jacob caused her. But that also meant that she couldn't focus on him. She had more time to feel the feelings she desperately didn't wanna have. It's been a year, and she couldn't get over the boy who stole her heart. She couldn't stop thinking and loving him deeply and it was so frustrating!

But, I guess it was fate, that led them to run into each other again.

Because after seven years, they were again nervous, but instead, they were in a garden, where their closest friends sat, while the girl who grew into a beautiful young woman, walked down the aisle, her brunette hair curled into beach waves and her caramel eyes were filled with happiness, when she captured the eyes of the same curly haired boy who still owned her heart.

---

I love love love this omg 😂❤️ hope you liked it and i wanna dedicate this to -prettygood
AudreyM2
shookethfinnie
Lumax_mileven_st
I love you four ❤️