Mileven- try me.

okay here's the extra fluffy chapter you all deserve ;)) 

--

El sits on the couch, flipping through the TV, bored out of her mind. She just came out of school, her last two brain cells begging for a nap, which she took ten minutes ago. Her stomach grumbled, signaling for a snacc (im-). She opens the cabinet open, digging to find the snack she craved for. Right when her hands wrapped around the plastic containing the heavenly cookies, she squealed in excitement. 

She almost rips the whole bag open, just to grab a piece of the soft, moist, chocolatey cookie. She nearly chokes, trying to fit the cookie in her mouth all at once. She licked her fingers, after gobbling the last crumb of every cookie in the bag. El walks back to the couch, satisfied, and changes the channel to her favorite soap, and sing along to the songs she has memorized.

She was at her favorite song when a knock disturbed the melodies and voicing flowing from the television. She listed carefully and her eyes brightened and she opened the door with her mind, hearing footsteps come into the room. A tall boy appears under the door frame, his curly hair brushed, making his black locks flow down in loose waves. In his hands was a box of chocolates that he threw on the table. He lunged at El, smothering her with light kisses that made her giggle uncontrollably. She pulls his hair and lean up to kiss his lips lightly. 

He pulls away first, looking deep into her eyes, a feeling of love bursting in his stomach. 

"Hey El." he tucked a piece of her curly locks that had blonde hair appearing, which he thought made her even more like a goddess. 

She smiled, "Hey Mike!" she help up the chocolates, "Are these for me?"

He blushed, "Uh yeah..." he scratched his neck nervously.

A blush rose up her cheeks and smiled, she opened the box and found her favorite chocolates. "OH! THANKS SO MUCH, MIKE!" she squealed, throwing her arms around the tall boy. His face contorted into a surprised look but accepted it immediately, nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck, his curls tickling her sensitive skin. 

A few minutes later, they were tangled on the couch, laughing at the movie playing on the telly. Mike stands up, going into the kitchen, ready to scavenge the deep of the cabinets for his snacc. (im so so so sorry-)

El stands up to grab the remote, only to be stopped by arms and slinked around her waist. 

"Mike!" she laughs softly, tingles shooting up from where he touched her. 

He tucks her hair behind her ear to whisper something in her ear, his hot breath making El shiver. 

"Eat the chocolate cookies again and we're done."

"MIKE!"

--

hi! heres the short but fluffy chapter haha...

i hope it was okay and i actually love this??

-lily xo