Mileven- What do you want?

mileven au anyoneee? haha ive never done a mileven au i dont think...hm this would be interesting...

-----------

I slam my locker door shut, and sprint as fast as I can down the hallway, filled with the odour of sweat, smoke, and rotten food.

Living in Hawkins Indiana has been quiet, uneventful. Nothing ever really happens in here. Well, except the sharp cries that echoes through the hallways once in a while. 

Girls' cries.

You know, the ones who are actually dumb enough to be the heartthrob's 'girlfriend'. Are people actually that stupid to believe that the guy who has been playing girls, would be loyal? Like do you have a brain?

Me, however, im a bit different, or so I like to think.

I dont spend my time dying my hair, painting my nails, picking my outfits, doing my makeup, no. I just dont. And unlike most girls, I prefer to stay invisible. And luckily, thats how it is.

No one actually got to know me. Sure, they see me walk down the hallway, but they dont care. I want nothing to do with them, they want nothing to do with me. It's simple.

Well, until now.

I sit down on the library couch, plugging my headphones in and closed my eyes, trying to shut the world out, and focus on my own things. I don't like reality. Well, I like mine.

Thats when I felt a presence beside me, and I feel his/her stare piercing through me. I ignore them, because honestly, i dont care. 

You gotta get used to that in Hawkins too. People like to look at others, and even if you glare into their eyes, they keep staring. They don't care, and neither do I.

But I feel a tap on my shoulder. Again I ignore it. But it continues, and it's already pissing me off.

I open my eyes and glare at the person, and I couldn't have been more surprised, when my cold, hazel eyes, pierced through dark brown ones, that betrayed no emotion.

Heartthrob.

"What." I say, my voice honestly so cold and sharp that It send cold chills up my back.

He seemed unfazed though and just continued looking.

"Excuse me, just go. If you couldn't tell, im busy."

He just smirked and propped his chin up with his palm.

THE NERVE!

I sit up and grab my bag, slinging it across my shoulders, and I hear footsteps behind me.

I swerve around, letting my eyes penetrate through his, "Honestly, what do you want."

"Can't I just admire a beautiful girl?"

I- I have no words.

"Oh, actually you can!" I smile, "the plastics are that way." I wink sarcastically, pointing to the group of girls, who are seriously trying way too hard.

I turn back to my car and slam the car door shut, leaving the boy frozen, his mouth agape, and his brown locks all over his face.

Guess what heartthrob, I'm not your ordinary girl.

I smile and wink, driving back to my house, the smile still present in my face.

Not today Wheeler. Not today...

-------------------_

i kinda like this idea? i'll do a part two huehuehuehue.

anyyyyways i know it seems like im getting worse but honestly its just because im always pretty busy you know with school and its honestly the worst cuz i have ideas but i cant write them cuz there isnt much time ughhh.

anyways cya soon!

stay strange and consume your coffe ;)

-lily xo