Fillie- I would

inspired by 1d
I would 🖤
Like listen to it 😏😀
--
Lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot.
Finn sits on his seat, still thinking about that one girl, that seemed to always be on his mind.

And up in my head im your boyfriend. But thats one thing you already got.

I know what you're thinking. Why didn't you ask her out? Well, i could have. And thats probably the worst part. If i did, i wouldnt be in this horrible situation. I could have, but i was too afraid. About the rejection that i might get. How stupid is that? Well now its too late. Way too late. But that doesnt mean i dont fantisize what could have happend if i had the balls to ask the beautiful girl out.

Would he say he's in l o v e well if it was me, then i would.

It was no doubt i loved her. Even a blind man could see that crap. There's just this strong feeling in my chest. A feeling that is so strong i feel like i might burst. Like, i wanna protect her. I wanna be with her for the rest of my life. I wanna give my life for her. I just wanna be with her. And i know i love her. And the sad thing is that people often misuse the word love. You dont say it because sOmeOne said it first. You dont say that as a joke. Cause its not a joke. Love is a feeling so real. And i cant help but wonder, if that elf boy actually loves her. Does he say that to his friends too? Or does he only say it when someone is watching.

Would he hold you when you're feeling low, baby you should know that I would.

Is he there for her? Through all the hate she gets, through all the love she recives, through all the succes, through all the pain? Is he? I don't know for sure. But I know that i have. I've been there through everything thats happened. And its extremely painful, cause you dont know, if the girl you love, is getting the love she so badly deserves.
--
Super short 😂 but this is awful but i wanted to update 💜
I love you all and cya later alligator 💙
- LILY ❤