Chapter 16

"Luke?" I say shakily. Why is he here.

"You can't marry him. You belong with me!" He says pulling out a gun. All the girls freak out. He points the gun at me and says "get in the car." I start to panic. Why is he doing this. He gets awfully close and I can smell the alcohol just raiding off of him. It's strong. He has had too much.

Out of fear for my life and for the girls' lives I get in his car.

I start crying into my hands while sitting in the passenger seat of his car and I watch the girls panic and run inside, I'm just praying they call the police. Because now I'm in danger of riding with a drunk driver.

He starts speeding down the small neighborhood road. "Stop crying babe. I'd never hurt you." Speaking of babies, I left mine with my parents so I'm sure she is having a great time.

He puts his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down and I'm too scared too move. I just sit there.

We were driving for quite a while and I was staring out my window and I heard tires squealing and as soon as I looked forward I barely saw the car right in front of us right before everything went black.

Alex's POV

We were sitting in the small bar for what was suppose to be my bachelor party. We planned on just staying at the house and drinking a bit. But they insisted. All the guys were dancing with girls they just met and I just sat at the small round booth in the corner watching the small tv. I had to read the subtitles though because well I'm in a bar.

News reporter: 4 dead and 2 heavily injured after a drunk driver smashed into the side of a 2009 mini van. The mini van held a family of four, all who died on the scene and the other car held two adults in their mid twenties. Driver seemed to be drunk, he was a white male by the name of Luke. He was taken in an ambulance and the passenger was a white female by the name Jade. She was life flighted out unconscious. We will keep you updated at news on 8 @ 10. Thank you.

I was speechless. That was my Jade. I was sat in shock I couldn't move or talk or do anything. What if she loses al her memory again. She will forget who I am.

Why was she with drunk Luke?

Just as I was wondering, my phone rang. It was Charity.

Charity: Alex Alex he took her he was onmyfrontporchwhenwegotbackand-
Alex: Charity! Slow down and calm down! What happened why was she with him!
Charity: he was on my porch when we got back and he had a gun and forced her to get into his car and i didn't know what to do.
Alex: get the girls and I'll get the guys. Let's meet at the hospital.

We hung up without saying bye. I finally was out of shock and stood up to gather the guys. I was freaking out as I frantically searched the small bar for my skunk headed bestfriend and the rest of the guys. When I realized my skunk headed bestfriend is no longer skunk headed. He freakin has to dye his hair blonde.

Either way, He wasn't hard to find. He was in the corner making out with some girl. I ran over and grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him away.

"What the heck dude" he says. He has been drinking all night. All the guys have. Except for me. I haven't been having the best time here. "JACK FIND THE GUYS AND MEET ME AT THE CAR." He looks concerned when he sees a tear roll down my cheek. I roll my eyes and wipe the tear away and run out to the car starting it.

All the guys finally come out and pile into the small car. Yeah what a great idea to bring Rian's Jeep. It was only the four of us going to the hospital. When I tell jack to get the other guys he knows I'm only talking about the other 2. The band members were my closest friends. Zack and rian clambered into the backs and jack jumped into the front.

We just left the other men there without explanation. But I don't have time. I have to get to my beautiful bride.

We sped down the side roads so fast and pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked at the only close open spot which wasn't too close. We were all sprinting into the hospital. I explained everything to the boys when we were in the car.

We ran in spotting the girls and ran over there giving them all hugs. Jack and Charity stayed in each other's embrace. They'd be cute. That's not the point here.

"Where is she? How is she? Is she okay? Can we see her?" I say starting to sob.

"She has been put into medically induced coma. The doctors said it would be best. It could be weeks, months, or even a year before she wakes up. The best we can do is be here for her and talk to her. They say they can hear. They wouldn't let me or Dallas in because Were not family. Tay and Kay have already been back though and could barely handle how she looked. She looks rough Alex" Charity says tearing up.

I run up to the front desk. "Alex Gaskarth here to see Jade." They just start exchanging looks like something terrible has happened.

(AN: OH MY GOD. I SAW ALL TIME LOW LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS EPIC. GO BUY TICKETS TO THE SUMMER EVER AFTER TOUR NOW!!)