Chapter 7

Jade's POV

I sigh as Luke walks in right after Alex leaves.

"Hey baby" he says coming over to kiss me. "Hi Luke. Can you go get me some iced coffee?" I ask desperate for my morning coffee. "Sure" he says coming over to practically try and suck my face off before leaving the room to grab some coffee.

I take this opportunity to send a quick and simple text to Alex.

Jade: I'll go on tour. Let me know when we leave.
Alex: right after our show on Tuesday in Kansas. Come to the show and leave with us after. We can take you home to pack. Luckily we have an extra bunk in our bus.

When Luke comes back in I hesitantly ask him about the girl in the pictures with him again and he starts to yell. Threatening to leave me for 'not trusting him'. So instead I break it off with him.

"We're done. Here's $5 for the coffee. Get out and enjoy life with 'Jenny'." He gives me a shocked look and starts to get angry "YOU CANT LEAVE ME" he yells. I start to bawl because I was scared of what he would do. He lifts his fist up to punch me but just before he did, my hero ran in the room and pushed him to the ground. I couldn't tell who it was because Luke was too busy fighting him.

After he stood up I saw Luke with a bloody nose and then I saw a bruised face.... Jack?

"Jack! What's are you doing here?"
"I came to visit you and I heard yelling and right as I walked in he was about to punch you and I had to get him before he got you. Are you okay? Did he lay a hand on you?"
"I'm okay. Thanks jack."

Luke stood up furious and stormed out of the hospital room flipping us off.

About 30 minutes later my parents walked in to say good morning and spend some time with me so Jack decided it was time to leave.

As I was talking to my parents I brought up how I was leaving to go on tour with all time low as their photographer. They seemed pretty against it but finally came to terms with it after hours of begging.
"Fine you can go BUT you have to take Ranger. You wanted the dog, you have to keep him." Said my dad. I rolled my eyes, knowing the band wouldn't want that.
"I'll see what I can do dad. Thank you for understanding."

After hours with my parents they finally went home. I get to go home tomorrow!! Since tomorrow is Monday I have to pack all day since I leave on Tuesday.

Thankfully Jack promised not to tell anyone about Luke and I. I wanna tell Alex myself.
And thankfully they agreed to let me bring Ranger, my Golden Doodle. I've had him forever and he is probably my best friend so I'm kinda glad dad is making me take him. It really helps that he is well trained.

It was now Tuesday and I've got everything packed up and I'm waiting in my living room for the boys to pick me up. They are just now getting out of their concert so I still have time. I hug both my parents and say my final goodbyes. Charity came over for my departure thankfully. I was really gonna miss her. I have my one suitcase full of clothes and a bag full of Ranger's stuff and another bag just for my photography equipment and my meds. As I'm checking I have everything I see the big bus pull up out front. Alex comes to the door and gives me a big hug. He helps me carry my stuff out to the bus where the other guys and... Lisa is? I wasn't too thrilled to see her but I can get over it. I put Rangers kennel in the back room past the bunks with all his stuff and then run back in to say bye to my parents.

Then I get back on the bus to start my new journey.