Chapter 5

Alex's POV

As we pull up to the hospital Friday morning I wasn't sure what to expect. We are here to hopefully bring back her memory? Idk how that's suppose to work but I have heard that music can help so we are going to go talk to her because she is apparently a big fan.

We find her room and walk in, when we walk in I see possibly the most beautiful women I've ever seen laying in the hospital bed. I give Jack a 'look' and he returns with a knowing look. He knows what I'm trying to say.

"Hi we are all time low" I say but I don't think she could hear us over her freaking out. I'll take it she's a big fan.

We sat there in her hospital room, just the five of us, talking for hours upon hours. We talked about everything. About the band and about her and how she can't remember anything. Finally around 2 pm, her memory came back. She told us about how we have saved her life multiple times. After she remember everything is when we start to talk about her. I can already tell by just these short 5 hours, I like her. Thankfully she asked for all our numbers so we can keep in touch.

We all get into our suv and drive off. Not even 5 minutes down the road my phone is being blown up by a group chat with the five of us.

Jack: aye
Rian: why did you make a group chat jack?
Zack: I think it's a good idea.
Jack: stop attacking me.
Rian: why isn't Jade responding?
Jack: she's probably busy with that little boyfriend of hers *winky face*.
Rian: gross
Zack: was that necessary jack?
Jack: I mean she finally remembers everything. What do you expect her to do.
Unknown: okay you guys are nasty. That's not what I was doing. I was actually eating dinner.
I assume that's Jade and save her number.
Jack: we all know what she was eating *another winky face*
Jade: soup? Hope that's what you were thinking cause that's what it was.
Jack: mhmm
Rian: leave the poor girl alone
Jade: ANYWAYS. Where is Alex.
Zack: he is designated driver since he is the most skilled.
Jack: yeah did you know you have to use your blinker to switch lanes?!?! It's crazy.
Jade: oh my goodness. Why are you like this.

She fits in perfectly. We are in Kansas for one week considering we have a show here in a week. There really isn't a point on leaving just to come back. Maybe I should see if she can come to our show! I mean if the doctors will let her.

Finally we pull into the driveway of our 2 story house. I mean I wouldn't call it a mansion but it's not small. It's got two stories. Jack and Zack are on the first floor and Rian and I are on the second floor. Each floor has 3 rooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, and bonus room. The bonus room upstairs is the studio. And the bonus room downstairs is a game room. But each Floor has a guest bedroom for guests. The backyard has a pool and huge grass space for our dogs. We each have our own dogs living with us.

It was around 11 when I decided to head up to my room. Me and the guys just got done playing video games and eating pizza. I head upstairs and change, brush my teeth and all that fun stuff then crawl into my nice cool bed.

I decide to send Jade a text cause I just love talking to her. She is really interesting. She likes Green Day so that's a plus. Her favorite tv shows are 'The Office' and 'Impractical Jokers'.

Alex: hey Jade. You up?