Chapter 2

Luke's POV
When I was at home getting dressed for my date with the cutest girl in town tonight, my phone started to ring and I saw it was Jade's dad calling me, thankfully he liked me so I didn't need to worry, so I answered it and he sounded like he was crying and then he said "Luke you need to get to the local hospital! Jade got in an accident" I frantically threw some stuff in a bag and ran out the door.

I was heading to the hospital and was going through the scenarios in my head about what could've happened. So I turn on the radio to blur out the noise my mind was making.

I finally arrive at the hospital and sprint in to find Jade's parents sitting in the waiting room nervously. "Mr. and Mrs. Green! How is she. Is she okay?" They both gave me a look of sorrow. And Mr. Green cleared his throat and said "She is in a coma. They said it could take up to three weeks for her to wake up. And when she wakes up she might not remember anything. All we can do is wait."

So that's what I did. I say and waited for one week and she is still asleep. Wait for two weeks and she is still asleep.

After three weeks and 4 days I am sitting in the waiting room with the Greens and the Jade's nurse walks out, "she is awake. In room 403. We may allow family only to come back to see her" I start to panic because I'm not family so I lie and say we are married.

I run with her parents to her room and see her laying there panic on her face, unsure of what's going on. As we walk in we all go to comfort her and give her hugs and she hesitantly gives us hugs back then I hear the four words I feared the most.

"I'm sorry but... Who are you guys?"