ABC

(Psssttttt, I recommend you play the provided video above while reading ^^^)
7:40 AM

Jungkook gave you a look of help.
He gave out body language and raising his eyebrows desperately asking you to respond for him.

"What?"

You asked, perplexed as to what was happening in the conversation.

"Do you guys know each other?"

Hobi asked, directing his hand to Jungkook and You.

"Uh, no?"
"Hm....."

Hobi tilted his head, pursing his lips in confusion.

"Maybe I did say her name after all?"

Hobi exhaled, dropping his hands to his side.
He made eye contact with Jungkook, opened his mouth to ask something.

"You guys want to get a drink?"

Hobi questioned, maintaining his blinding signature smile.
Jungkook gave a slight nod back, looking back at you for permission.

"Yeah, sure. Lets go."

You agreed, both you and Jungkook follow behind Hobi through the white-tiled campus corridors.
As you walk, your eyes spot a black haired man with dark brown eyes, fine facial details along with luscious lips.

It was Jin.

He was wearing an oversized white top, tucked in with his ripped black jeans and matching black sneakers.
His sight of view moved over to where you are.
Noticing you, he gave a quick wink and a "Hi!" before walking to his current destination.

".....Let's keep walking."

Jungkook mumbled.
You sensed something wrong and looked to Jungkook, you can sense a hint of jealousy swirling around him as he clenched his left fist.

"There's a vending machine here."

Hobi said, approaching a light surrounding rows of different drinks in a large white box.