Stressed out

Wednesday, 7:20 AM

"So yoooou're........?"
"My name is Jungkook."

Answered Jungkook, making Hobi scratch his chin in curiousity.

"Well, nice to meet you Jungkook! I'm your angel! I'm your hope! J-Hope! Call me Hobi if ya want."

Winked Hobi, as he leaned his arm on Jungkook's shoulder in a friendly manner.

(Hushhhh pretend Hobihopehope has red hair)

Jungkook was pretty much dead-pan, but he tried fitting in by smiling to be polite.

"Well this is—"

Hobi went silent, looking over you in solicitude.
You were glazed.
Staring into space, floating away from reality and into the inner depths of your mind.

"You okay?"

Hobi asked in a worried tone, using his opposite hand to lightly grip your arm.

Nah.
Honestly, you just wanted to rest in piece.
So many things had happened that lead to the destruction of your presence, both physically and mentally.
Just thinking about the situation today and what happened yesterday made you shiver in pain.

-Flashback from yesterday-

"Oh, thats right!"

Taehyung said, his eyes shone in realisation.
You and Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung, whom slid his hands on his hips.

"I am going to have Jungkook attend the same university as you."

Taehyung let out a cheeky smile, glancing at the both of you.

"What?! But you just said it's dangerous to involve him with more people!!"

You fought, clenching your hands in irritation.

"Well, you have to keep an eye on him right?"

Taehyung shrugged.
You furrowed your eyebrows in thought while looking back at Jungkook again.