He chuckled, "Zahria need a real man in her life. She's going to have my baby. You can keep that bastard you call a son-"

I pressed my foot down hard on his face, "Don't speak on my son like you crazy."

"Now Elias, don't play with the food like that." Patrick told me before laughing.

"Food?" Karim managed to say with his face still mushed into the floor.

"Shut up, boy. Don't speak when you're not spoken to."

•°•°•°•°

"Put me down! Please!" Karim cried as I smoked a blunt watching him hang upside down over the shark tank in nothing but his boxers.

"You sound like a bitch bruh. Shut up." I laughed.

"Elias-"

"Don't say my fucking name." I calmly said as I took another pull from my blunt before putting it out.

I stood in front of him watching his face turn red from all of the blood rushing to his head. He looked better with the swollen, busted lip, bloody nose that I'm sure is broken, and black eye that I gave him.

There wasn't much fun without me beating his ass first.

"Please put me down. I'm sorry." He pleaded like I was supposed to feel sorry for his ass.

"Fuck your sorry!" I spat. Looking down at the table beside me, it was a collection of knives varying from size and design. "Which one you like?"

He just looked at me with a dumb look on his face.

"Cat got your tongue?" I taunted with a smile on my face. "How about I cut it out?"

"I don't want to die."

"Nobody ever does." I held up a knife up to him. "You know what this one is?"

He shook his head.

"This is a WASP injection knife. If I stab your ass with this, your internal organs will immediately freeze up and then explode. But that would be too quick." I tossed it back on the table and picked up a box cutter instead.

"What you gonna do with that?"

"I'll show you." I dragged the blade across his arm as he screamed in agony. The blade was dull.

The blood dripped into the water sending the sharks into a frenzy. I kept going until his arms and chest were covered in cuts. Not deep cuts. I wanted him alive.

"How you feeling?" I smirked.

"I-"

"Nevermind, I don't care." I pressed the button to let him fall into the water and the sharks wasted no time feasting on him. "Tragic."

"You might be crazy like your mama." Patrick chuckled. "I got the rest of this. You clean yourself up and go home to your family."

I did as I was told and went home to see Zahria waiting for me on the couch with her bonnet on.

"What happened to I'll be back home before seven?" She mocked me, making an ugly ass face.

"I'm a little late-"

"Nigga, it's midnight and I don't see Chipotle in your hands."

"My bad, I lost track of time."