10*

Kambria Lorizio

"I think dad is gonna let me get my car back

"I think dad is gonna let me get my car back." Kaleb grinned as we walked out way to school. "It's been sooo long."

"Nobody told you to catch an assault charge. You're lucky all you got was a fine and community service."

"Shut up." He mushed me in my face. "The counselor talking about putting you in anger management."

"Our whole family needs anger management." I joked making him laugh.

Kaleb opened the door for me when we reached the main entrance of our school. I couldn't open my locker before some girl was already in my face.

"You dating Lorenzo?" She came off hostile. I don't have time for this.

Kaleb mugged her before looking at me. I looked at her seeing the jealousy in her eyes.

"No-"

"Then why does he keep posting you?" She cut me off.

"Did you just cut me off?" I looked at her like she was crazy. I hate when people cut me off, it's disrespectful.

"I sure did. What you gonna do?" She stepped closer to me and Kaleb pushed her.

"Fuck out of my sister face. You about to fight her over a nigga? Get your priorities straight, ma." He told her. She looked between us before storming off down the hall.

"Pathetic." I shook my head.

"Are you dating him, Kam?" Kaleb asked.

"Didn't I just tell her no? What is you asking me for?"

"Why are you getting defensive? I asked a simple question. By the way you acting I believe different."

I rolled my eyes as I slammed my locker, "Shut up."

I don't like Lorenzo. We aren't even together and he's already causing me problems.

"Wassup Kam." Lorenzo draped his arm over my shoulder.

"You're really funny for posting that." I flicked him in the forehead.

"Excuse me." Kaleb pushed us from each other to make space to walk away.

"You know it made you smile." He said cockily making me roll my eyes. "Let me take you on a date."

"No." I turned on my heel to begin making my way to class. In my attempt to get away from him he caught up to me.

"You do know we have the same class right." He put his arm over my shoulder again. "Why do you act so mean towards me?"

"Because you only want one thing-"

"That's what you seriously think of me?" He removed his arm, looking at me almost like he was in disgust. "Kambria, if I wanted to just fuck you I wouldn't be trying this hard. I would've given up a long time ago with your stubborn ass."