4*

Amir Jones Jr.

"Where you been?" I asked Malia who was walking in at three in the morning.

"I'm grown and it's none of your business." She walked or should I say limped over to me and sat on the couch.

"Hm, your hair look like you been through some shit." I smirked. "I thought you went to talk to Elias."

"I did..."

"Y'all fucked." I said knowingly. It was obvious.

"How do you know?"

"Because you just told me." I laughed hearing her smack her lips.

"You get on my nerves you ugly little boy." She hit me with a pillow.

"Girl I'm grown and wait till dad finds out. He thinks you're still a virgin." I pointed at her laughing. "So...you and Elias. I knew that best friend shit had to be an act."

"It's not an act. He is my best friend."

"With benefits."

"No, it's not like that. Sometimes he just...I don't know."

"If you like him then why don't you stop being a pussy and tell him." I said in a duh tone. Women make everything so difficult.

"It's not that easy, AJ. Elias is a hoe. I love him to death but he doesn't know how to keep his stuff in his pants." She sighed heavily, falling all over me. "What am I going to do?"

"First, you can get off of me." I pushed her. "And Elias acts like that now, but I know he likes you too. You both just playing games."

"I am not." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Enough about me. I heard you're going to see Jaeleigh tomorrow."

"Yeah." I sighed as I ran my hand down my face. "She got my number somehow and wants to meet me at her house."

"How does dad feel?"

"He doesn't want me to go, but he says it's up to me. I'm more worried about mom. She's been quiet about it and I don't want her to think I'm going to forget all that she's done for me."

It's hard knowing you were a mistake. I was a result of my dad cheating and it messed up his relationship. My sisters were made out of love and I was made out of drunken sex.

"You know mom is a little sensitive sometimes. She'll be fine." Malia assured.

"I hope so."

°•°•°•°

"AJ, you ate all my cereal." Alora whined, shaking the box of Fruity Pebbles.

"No I didn't. Malia did because she eats every twenty minutes. She grabs everything in sight with her fat ass."

"What was that?" She came up behind me smacking me in the back of the head.

"Good morning crumb snatchers!" Dad's loud ass waltzed into the kitchen.

"Daddy Malia ate all my cereal." Alora pouted.

"No I didn't!"

"No, I did. My bad." He said.

She sucked her teeth as she grabbed the box of Cheerios.

"Where mom at?" I asked.

"Upstairs being lazy as always. I told her to pass me the remote by my foot and she told me no." He shook his head.