22*

Zahria Johnson

"Is he okay?" Valencia asked the doctor as soon as he walked up to us

"This bullet nearly punctured his heart, three more centimeters and he probably wouldn't have made it. The bullet in his leg fractured his tibia and fibula so he'll be in a cast for three to four months. Other than that, he's stable." He explained making us all let out a sigh of relief.

"Can we go see him?" I asked.

"Sure, room 253." He told us and I thanked him before going to his room to see him sleep.

"Ugly ass little boy." His dad squeezed his nose making him immediately wake up. "Don't scare me and your mama like that again."

"Sebastian, stop touching my son."

"Hi, mommy." He reached out for her and she hugged him. My little mama's boy.

"How are you feeling? You want something?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Something to drink. Food."

"Okay, come on Sebastian." She took his hand and walked out the room.

"Why you standing all the way over there?" He looked at me with low eyes smirking.

I sat on the bed with him, kissing his cheek.

"Your bright ass had us thinking you was going to die." Alex said as he draped his arm over my shoulder. "Had my baby crying all ugly."

"I'll beat your ass in this hospital." Elias threatened him, but it was hard to take him serious with his words slurring.

"Nah, stay your ass right there. You get out of the bed your whole ass gonna be out." Jerome laughed.

"I think I love you." Elias told me making my eyes widen. I mean, we've been dating for six months so it was bound to come. "Never thought I would say that to someone. But you jumped into a fight full of niggas for me."

"Eli, you good my nigga? Is that the drugs talking?" Morgan waved her hand in front of his face. "I can't believe you said the L word."

I heard a scoff come from Malia and I rolled my eyes. I'm bout sick of her ass.

"I love you too pookie." I tapped his nose and he smiled. Yeah, he's definitely gone because he would've cursed me out for calling him that.

"Lay with me." He grabbed my hand to pull me on the bed.

"I can't I have blood all over me. I'm going to go home and get fresh clothes first."

My feet were also cold because my heels were still at the club when I jumped in the fight. I didn't bother grabbing them.

"Don't take too long."

"I'll give you a ride since Morgan's place is going the same way." Jerome said, giving Elias a dap before Morgan gave him a hug.