5.

Do y'all want the first chapter of Lustful Intentions next weekend?
♡♡♡

Valencia Carter

I've been discharged from the hospital for about a week and Sebastian hasn't driven me up the wall yet. I'm staying with him and the only reason I agreed is because I'll be around Elias everyday.

"Is that my shirt?" He noticed the oversized shirt I was wearing when I entered the kitchen.

"Yes."

"Good morning, mommy." Elias said while smacking on a piece of bacon.

"Good morning baby." I leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Where were you last night?" Sebastian asked. After I made dinner and put Elias to sleep, I left.

I turned around to him staring at me with his arms crossed.

"Bash, go finish getting ready for school." He told him.

"But-"

"Now."

He sucked his teeth and grabbed the last piece of bacon before going upstairs.

"You were with that bitch, weren't you?"

"Her name is Saadia-"

"If I cared what her name was then I would've said it correct the first time." He snapped.

"Alright, you want to do this early in the morning. We had sex. Is that what you want to hear?"

He chuckled, "You're unbelievable."

"How so? Because you didn't get to?"

"Don't flatter yourself. If I wanted some then I would've gotten it." He looked at me with a smug look on his face.

"Then explain to me how I'm unbelievable."

"Because after all she's done-"

"I forgave her. I'm a grown woman, I can have sex with anyone I please. At least I'm respectful enough not to do anything in your house."

"That's not the point-"

"Then what is the point, Sebastian! What do you want for me, huh!"

"Stop seeing her!"

"Have you not realized by now that I'm not your girlfriend! Stop trying to control me!"

"I'm not trying to control you! I'm trying to look out for your stupid ass!"

"I don't need you to. I can take care of myself."

"I'm ready to go now." Elias stood at the bottom of the stairs looking between me and Sebastian.

"Tell your mother goodbye."

He ran into my arms and kissed my cheek, "Bye mommy, I love you."

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more." He grinned, revealing his deep dimples.

"How much?"

"To the moon and back."

"Ooh, that's a lot of love, but not more than me." I kissed all over his face making him squirm and giggle.

I gave him one last kiss before letting him go. He grabbed onto Sebastian's hand and they both left.

°•°•°•°

"You actually came." My so called mother said to me as I entered the house. I'd bet all my money to say she hasn't visited me once.