32.

Merry Chrismuh!!❤🎄

Sebastian Lorizio

I've been avoiding Valecina for about three days only because I was scared about how she would react. I didn't know if Mahogany really sent that video or not. I remembered what happened. It was a little blurry here and there, but I know.

When I woke up from my unconscious state the first thing I did was take a shower and go to the hospital. They told me I was drugged with Ketamine, which is a common date rape drug and used as an anesthetic.

All I could really do was sleep it off to let it leave my system.

Unlocking the front door and entering the apartment the first thing I saw was Valencia sleep on the couch. I kissed her cheek and her eyes fluttered open.

"Bash?" Her bottom lip got to trembling, cuing the water works.

"Why are you crying?" I wiped her tears that kept falling.

"Because you've been gone and I didn't know what happened to you. You haven't been answering the phone."

"I know, I'm-"

"Shut up." She snapped, her tears completely cleared up. "You think it's funny to stress me out? I thought something happened to your ugly ass Move out my way."

She pushed me and got off the couch to go to our room. I sighed, following behind her. Her and these hormones are working my nerves already.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, but we have to talk."

"I don't want to talk right now. I just want to go to sleep." She laid on the bed and snuggled under the cover. I laid next to her and pulled her close to me.

"I missed you." She mumbled, snuggling up closer to me.

"I missed you too. I love you." I kissed her forehead seeing that she was dozing off to sleep again.

"I love you too." She replied back half sleep. I guess I'll just tell her in the morning.

I laid there in complete silence as Valencia slept in my arms. It wasn't until three in the morning till I went to sleep.

When I woke up, Valencia was no longer in my arms. I got up and walked out into the living room.

"Why you up so early?" I asked knowing that on her days off she sleeps in along with Elias who was with my parents.

"Because I woke up to this." She put her phone on the table showing the video of me and Mahogany. "You want to explain."

You couldn't really see my face and the video was edited so it made it look like what it wasn't. I looked at the phone and back at Valencia.

"Valencia-"

"If you were going to cheat on me, you didn't have to waste my time."

"I didn't cheat-"

"Then what the hell is this, Sebastian! Because it looks like you're fucking this bitch behind my back!" She held the phone in my face and I snatched it out of her hand, throwing it. I didn't want to see that shit.

"If you would letting me fucking talk then I can explain to you what happened."

"I don't want to listen to your bullshit excuses." She tried to walk away but I snatched her back by her arm. I was getting agitated with her not listening to what I had to say. "I trusted you! How-"

"Shut the fuck up and listen! I didn't cheat! She drugged me and I was damn near unconscious when this happened!" I shouted making her finally shut up. She stared at me shocked.