"Eh, it'll be okay." Candi looked up at the security guard and he let us in. Before I could even say anything, she said, "I got connections."

"Damn i'm ready to throw these fucking heels off now." Said Justice as we walked in the club.

"Guh we just got here what chu talking about?"

"I told yo ass ion like going out and ion like people and look at me now, i'm going out around alot of people."

"But you shoal like Alex." Said Candi rolling her eyes and Justice smacked her teeth.

"GUH I know you STILL not mad at that."

"What happened?" I asked, but before she started Justice interrupted her.

"While you tryna tell her about me, I hope you tell her about that date you and Drake had."

"YOU WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH DRAKE?!"

"Yea, so?"

"SO? AND YOU AIN'T TELL ME?!", I said and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Bitch I need a fucking drink cause I can't believe you went out with him and didn't even tell me" I said moving towards the bar, "no offense Justice, but since I knew how you and Alex were, I need to hear about Drake's ass."

"Wooowww." She said just shaking her head. We ordered our drinks and waited for them as Candi began telling us about the date. I thought it was kind of adorable how he was so protective even though it kinda ruined the moment. As we were listening to Justice argue with Candi about their dates, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Aye Twan, Long Island Iced Tea!"

"You sure?"

"You ask me this shit everytime I get it." He said chuckling and the bartender did the same as he started making the drink.

I turned around in my seat, seeing Bay leaning on the bar, flashing one of his famous smiles. His teeth weren't pearly and white, but they still looked adorable on him.

"Hey." I heard that deep voice say.

"Hi. How's your arm and leg?"

"They're getting better." He chuckled and showed his sling. "I gotta keep my arm in this for a few days though."

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that." I chuckled nervously.

"It's all good."

"Hm, Aphrodite who th- AYE, WASN'T THIS THE NIGGA THA-"

"HEYYYY, Aphrodite, we bout to get on the dance floor, we'll see ya soon!"

"Bu-"

Before Candi could get her words out, Justice dragged her away into the crowded floor. I looked back at Bay and saw him drinking his drink.

"How's that bitch ass husband of yours?"

"Dumped him."

"It's about damn time, you deserve so much better than him." I smiled at him and he smiled right back at me.

"You know, your friend actually checked up on me at the hospital the other day."

"Justice?"

"Yeah I think that's her name."

"Hm... so your name is James?"

"SHHHH!" He put his finger to my lips. "No one needs to know."

"Nigga ion know where your fingers been." I took his finger off my lips.

"They could be inside y-"

"OOOKKAAAYYYY!" I yelled and looked at the bartender. "Can I get a-"

"Dry martini for my wife."

Wife?

"Sir when did you get married?"

Bay rolled his eyes and gave the bartender the money. "Just make the damn drink, Antonio."

I chuckled. "You know, I could've said it myself."

"I wanted to be nice."

"Well thank you."

The bartender slid my martini to me and I smiled at him saying thank you before taking a sip.

"Would you like to go somewhere more private?"

"Sure, I'd like that." I took my glass and walked with him towards the VIP room. As I was walking, Justice gave a thumbs up while Candi was dancing with some guy. Damn, just forget Drake then.

We went inside his VIP room and he shut the door behind him. I sat on the couch and sipped some more of my martini. He came over and sat beside me, staring. "Did I tell you that I missed you?"

"No, but I missed you too. It's just been a lot of things going on."

"I bet it has. You got a place to stay, right? With your baby?"

He must've looked more into me. This nigga weird. "Yeah I did."

"Speaking of babies, where is she?"

"With her auntie."

"Oh."

We sat there in silence for a few more minutes before I felt his weight shift off the couch. He stood in front of me while licking his lips.

"Stand up."

As if I were in a trance, I immediately stood up. He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the door.

"Where we goin'?" I just know that he ain't trynna go somewhere and we just sat down.

"You'll see." I rolled my eyes. This too much moving around for me.

As soon as Bay opened the door, we were faced with one of his guards. We heard screaming in the background. My phone started buzzing as well. I picked it seeing that Candi was calling me. I answered it, immediately hearing more screaming.

"APHRODITE, WHERE YOU AT, HELL." She yelled into the phone.

"I'm in the V.I.P roo-"

"GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE, THERE'S SOMEONE SHOOTING!" After she said that, I heard a few gunshots, followed by more screaming.

"WHERE ARE YA-"

"Aphrodite, come on." Bay interrupted me as he grabbed my hand and was leading me out the backdoor.

"Wait, what about my friends!"

"I sent some of my folks to go get them. They'll be alright, hopefully."

"NIGGA LET ME G-"

He opened the door and we saw a guy in a black mask, pointing his gun straight at Bay's head.

"Come with me. Both of you."

________________
School getting tiring as hell 😑 man, I have no time to write new chapters or anything. I'm glad I whipped this up for y'all.

Have y'all started school yet? How is it so far? 🤗

What do you think about Rosco and Diego?🤭

I'mma go ahead and tell y'all now if I haven't said it before. Updates gonna be hella slow, because I'm making more stories for y'all and its senior year for me so, lots of things goin on right now 😅

Thanks for 12k Reads!

-UrbanRoseWater.