Boy...

Song of the Chapter:
Icy Grl - Saweetie💞

I wanted to say thanks for 10k reads and 600 votes 🤗 hopefully I can keep this up after Monday, since school is starting. Thank you, my roses 🌹

Please excuse any mistakes.
____________________

Justice's POV

I decided to call Candi to talk about the situation. I was still pissed at the fact that she decided not to tell us. I FaceTimed her and she answered immediately.

Her face was all up in the camera and she looked like she was chewing something. Ion know why, but that shit made me holler.

"The hell you laughing fa." She sat her phone on the counter and she had a plate of food. This guh always eating.

"Nothing!" I continued laughing until I calmed down. "Whew, but real talk, I'm still mad about yesterday."

"Guh me too!" She ate a fry. "She could've at least told us and we would've handled the nigga with no problem."

"EXACTLY." I yelled out as I rolled over in the bed.

"Anyways, we can talk to her about that later. Let me tell you what happened at the office today."

She told me that some lady came in there screaming saying that her dog was depressed and shit because she wasn't eating or anything.

"BUT THE WHOLE DAMN TIME SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH PUPPIES! Like how the hell do you not know yo dog is pregnant."

"Guh, you know some folks just stupid."

"You right." She took a sip of her drink before I heard someone open the door. I looked over and saw Alex standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful." I heard him say as he walked over to me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi."

"Whatchu doin?"

"On the phone with Candi."

"HM, WHO IS THAT?" Candi yelled as I chuckled.

"This is Alex."

___________________
Candi's POV

Hm, white chocolate I see.

"How ya doin, Alex?" I asked, trynna make conversation with the guy.

"I'm good, how are you?"

I turned around to pick up my keys that hd just dropped on the floor. I return to see that the camera looking up at the ceiling. "Justice."

No response.

"JUSTICE GUH I KNOW YOU THERE."

Still no response. Instead, I start hearing moans.

"HELLO, DO YOU REALIZE THAT I'M STILL HERE."

Suddenly the damn phone hung up after I heard kissing noises. Hm, I bet Justice getting some dick right now. Anyways, let me gone eat my food.

Damn this philly cheese steak good, I thought to myself as I continued eating the deliciousness packed in a sandwich. The phone started buzzing and it was from an unsaved number. I answered it and saw Drake pop up on the screen.