Shit.

Song of the Chapter
Apes**t - The Carters💓

Warning: the chapter I'm about to send contains mature themes and triggers that may not be suitable to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Please excuse any mistakes.
___________________

I woke up the next evening with a huge headache. But I'm still a mother, and I haven't sent time with Imani in a while. I stretched and hopped out of bed, putting on my Nike slides. I went into Imani's room, seeing that Tina was sitting there scrolling through her phone while Imani was sitting on the floor, playing with her Elmo toy.

"Thank you again for staying the night." I smiled at Tina as she got up from her seat.

"It's nothing, honey. I know that you'd be tired after your first mission. You wanna tell me how it went?"

I nodded and picked up Imani as I explained what happened. From the dancing, to the attempted kidnapping, to the shooting. She seemed genuinely surprised as I explain that night to her. "That sounds so exciting! I remember my first mission... I had to..."

Tina was telling about my trip as Imani hugged me. Tina told about how she had to pretend to be a guest at this formal party and that it ended up looking like a bloody massacre. As we were talking, Imani all of a sudden said "Dada." and started rambling on about something. I turned around after hearing footsteps to see Diego walking towards me.

"Hi honey, you're back early." I said with a smile.

"Yea, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, I'll be right back Tina.", I said before walking out the room following him to ours.

"Sooooo... what is it?", I said closing the door knowing exactly what it was.

"THE FUCK YOU AND WILL HAD GOING ON?" he yelled walking closer to me pulling his phone out showing me a video "I saw yo ass DANCING on the nigga like you CRAZY LIKE YOU DON'T GOT A DAMN HUSBAND!"

"Damn I was doing the damn thing.", I thought as Will was being held by some guys in the crowd. Then I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on telling him what happened. "It was just part of the plan you're just overreac-"

"How the FUCK is that overreacting when you got niggas questioning me about my God damn marriage."

"LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU AINT QUESTIONING ME, you know I only love you", I said pulling him down to me and kissing him, "and you only."

"Mhmm, yea.", he said through the kisses.

"Well I can always show you better than I can tell you."

"Oh really now.", he said smiling.

I nodded at him pushing him onto the bed and started taking his pants off. As soon as I pulled his boxers back, I saw see his friend which was one of the few reasons i was still with him. I then took him fully into my mouth moving up and down his dick. He grunted and I could honestly say that turned me on a little. I stopped and ran my hand up and down his dick while sucking the tip and I heard him moan turning me on even more than before. I put my hand in my panties rubbing my clit which caused me to moan on his dick.

"Shit!", I heard him say and he tried to stop me, but I slapped his hand away.

He grabbed my hair as I started sucking harder and I felt the tip of his dick on my uvula. After another minute, I felt his dick twitch and he released in my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it. I looked up at him while slowly taking him out my mouth and he clenched his jaw.