Princess.

Song of the Chapter:
Broken Clocks (Chopped and Screwed) - SZA (c&s by DJ DoeMan)💞

Warning: the chapter I'm about to send contains mature themes and triggers that may not be suitable to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

Please excuse any mistakes.
_________________

I got up from bed the next morning, feeling a bit numb from the previous night's events. I got in the shower and lathered my body in Dove soap. A nice hot shower always made things better in my opinion. The heat felt good on my aching skin.

After getting done with my shower, I dried myself off and lathered myself in cocoa butter. Then I put on my blue scrubs and some Toms. Then I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my keys and purse. I looked over at Diego and saw him looking at me.

"Wassup baby." He said in a deep voice. That voice could do wonders, it makes me wanna-

Diego interrupted my thoughts as he kissed me and pulled me on top of him. His hands traveled down to my ass and he flipped me over so that he was on top of me. I was so into the kiss I didn't even realize his hand went down in my pants until I felt him rubbing my clit. I started grinding my hips while he rubbed me because he was just teasing me when I wanted more, but I knew I needed to go.

"Diego stooooppp, I need to get to work", I said and he smiled.

"You want me to stop this, my gem.", he said as he sped his pace and kissed my neck.

I shook my head "no" and he began to laugh as I grinded my hips along his fingers then he rammed his fingers inside me.

"Mmmm shit Diego.", I said as my breath began to quicken.

"This is my pussy right my gem.", he asked and all I did was moan as I felt myself being ready to cum.

"The fuck did I just say.", he said ramming his fingers deep inside me hitting my g spot.

"YES, OH DAMN, YES!", I yelled as I came all over his fingers.

He gently pulled his hand out my pants and I took it and licked myself off his fingers.

"Good girl." He said as I took his hand out my mouth and he began pulling my pants down.

Knock knock knock. The front door interrupted us as Diego was about to get up to open the door. "No baby, I got it. I gotta get going to work anyway. You know I like to be early." I smiled at him and gave him one more kiss before walking out the bedroom door and closing it. I walked to the front door and opened it, seeing Will standing there. "Oh, hey Will."

"What's up, Aphrodite." He said, looking at me up and down. "You look beautiful today."

"Um, thank you." I awkwardly stood there, waiting for him yo say what he needed to say. He was acting really weird. "Do you really think you should be around Diego, especially after yesterday?"

"Nah, I came here to see you."

"Oh really now?" We both looked behind me after hearing the other voice, and saw Diego standing there, looking pissed. His face was already turning red. He began walking towards us. He got in between us and pushed me back into the wall, looking at Will. "You seen her, now leave."