Flocka

Song of the Chapter:
Trust Issues - Weeknd & Drake💗

A/N: IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONS, SKIP TO APHRODITE'S POV. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Please excuse any mistakes.
___________________

Diego's POV

I stepped into an office seeing him sitting there, texting on his phone. As soon as his gaze came to mine, he put down his phone. "You just left from here. Did you have any questions?"

"Yeah, when you gonna let me watch over Aphrodite."

"I thought I told you," He put his elbows on the desk and stared, "that I was getting someone else to watch her due to your... intentions."

"I have no intentions."

"Obviously you have intentions on ruining my mission and getting your ex wife back. I won't allow that. Good day."

"I'm not gonna ruin your plans."

"I seriously doubt that."

"Why the hell you suddenly dropping me from this. You planned this days ago!"

"For one thing, you're beating on the person you're suppose to love, so I'm not risking that shit again." I rolled my eyes. I still can't believe that bitch ass Drake told him that.

"I'm not gonna touch her."

"You're not doing it. That's final."

"Now Rosco... I thought I was doing you some good." I walked over to him and smirked as I looked at his face. "It would be a shame if Tina found out about... us."

Satisfaction ran through my body as I saw fear in his eyes. "You know that this would ruin your reputation. Especially with your precious 'little Aphrodite'." Now I had him.

"Fine. You better shut that mouth of yours about us or I'll have you sliced and diced."

"Oh, I think your reputation will be sliced and diced before I will." He huffed as he stood up from the desk and glared at me. "Go."

"Not before I get a kiss."

I cupped his face and leaned in. He gave me a peck on the lips before snatching my hand from his face. "Now leave."

"I'll accept this for now." I walked out of the office. Going to my car and starting it up, I started thinking about step two of my plan.

If she's not gonna come back willingly, I'mma have to do it forcefully.

__________________________

Aphrodite's POV

I texted Rosco to tell him that I had made it to the club and was about to enter. Alyssa's name popped up as I was about to put my phone up.

Alyssa❣️: Sorry again that I couldn't make it ☹️ I'll make it up to you!

"I'm still upset that Alyssa bailed at the last minute." I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket as I got out of the car.