"I know I haven't had the time you have to develop my feelings, but I feel them, Audrey. They came fast and they hit me hard. I just want you to know..." He said, trailing off.

"My feelings for you didn't develop," Audrey said, smirking bashfully at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, furrowing his brow in question.

"It was like a speeding freight train that smashed into me. The first time we kissed, it was like an addiction that could never be satisfied unless it was you satisfying it. And whatever, it's stupid because I admired you from afar for so long and this is probably just ridiculous. I mean, you're absolutely crazy for falling for someone like me, you know," she told him with a bashful smile.

"Yeah," he chuckled, caressing his hand across her cheek.

"But... I mean, we're here," she said with a passive shrug.

"We're here," he said, cupping her cheek with his hand.

There was a brief moment where their eyes did all the talking, just staring into one another's. And then he leaned in, leaving the perfect kiss on her lips and she wondered what she did right in her life to get someone as wonderful as him. Why did she deserve this man?

When Harry pulled back from the kiss, Audrey wasn't ready to let him go, so she snaked her hand behind his neck and pulled his lips back to hers. Their lips moved fluidly, adapting wonderfully to each other. Harry's body moved forward against Audrey's, dominating her with his entire being. His hand slipped down to her thigh, pulling it up against his hip. It wasn't long before she could feel his arousal against her and it made her ache for him. But within a split second, Harry pulled himself away and Audrey was left looking up at him wondering why.

"This... this isn't why I asked you back here. I-I wasn't... I mean, I'm not..." He stammered, looking flustered as she ran his fingers through his wild hair.

"Harry..." Audrey breathed, biting at her bottom lip, trying to hold back a smile.

"I want you to know that... that this isn't just physical, Audrey," he told her, the look on his face was so serious.

"Harry, I know. I know. Believe me," she said, sitting up to be able to look him in the eye.

"I just don't want you to think that's all I am out for," he told her sincerely, shaking his head lightly.

"I don't think that, okay. I don't," she told him and he nodded his head.

"But, Harry," she said and waited until he turned his head back to look her in the eye.

"I mean, I'm not going to think any less of you for wanting to," she told him and he nodded again.

"Because I want to too," she continued. His face lightened almost immediately, letting a smirk form on his lips.

"I mean, we've done it before," she reminded him, smirking bashfully.

"We have," he breathed.

"And now we're... I'm your girlfriend, Harry. You're my boyfriend. We're together," she explained.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"Come on," she said, grabbing his hand in her as she got up off the couch. Audrey pulled Harry flush against her body, kissing him again.

"There's no harm in doing things that boyfriends and girlfriends do," she told him, finding a bravery she never knew she possessed.

"No harm," he agreed, smiling as he leaned in to kiss her again.