[Three]

Harry

Harry

New York City – April 17th, 2016

Harry had been spending more time in New York than usual – ever since he met the lovely and beautiful Audrey. And it wasn't lost on him that she began spending more and more time at Niall's flat with the two of them, which was definitely a plus for him. It gave him time to charm her. But even if he couldn't, he still enjoyed her company immensely. She was so smart and witty, and he loved how bashful she could be and how sweet she really was.

Even on days like these when she was weighted down with her laptop and books, doing copious amounts of schoolwork, it was still a great day for Harry. And the fact that she came over at his suggestion, made him feel a bit special. The two of them sat together in the music room, Harry working on mixing a song and Audrey typing away on her computer. It was quiet and peaceful and comfortable. He imagined it might be a good way to spend the rest of his life – with a girl like Audrey.

When he got frustrated enough with the song he was working on, he pulled off his head phones and quietly swiveled in his chair, adoring the girl sitting on the couch across from him. She was so intriguing and genuine and oh so lovely. He watched as she bit at her bottom lip unaware of his eyes on her. Her glasses were slipping down the bridge of her nose, her messy ponytail was high on her head and the way her over-sized t-shirt slipped down over one of her shoulders was just so sexy.

"Come out with me tonight," Harry said as the thought popped into his head.

He hadn't really thought about asking her out so soon, since he was still testing the waters, seeing if she liked him or not. And he was still treading lightly because of Niall. But his mouth spoke before his brain could catch up, and he honestly wasn't sorry he did because her expression was priceless. She looked up at him almost in shock as her mouth dropped open in an 'O'.

"Go out with you?" She asked, eyeing him skeptically over the top of her laptop.

"Yeah. You know, to a club or something," Harry suggested off the top of his head, concluding with a nonchalant shrug.

He didn't really care where they went as long as he could be with her. He would have gladly stayed in with her all night, but figured it might be fun to take her out.

"Honestly, I don't really go to clubs," she told him with a sympathetic look.

"Aw, come on. It'll be fun," he promised. She sent him a look of displeasure and he let out a laugh.

"Well, do you like to have a good time?" Harry questioned, quirking an eyebrow at her.

"I think everyone likes to have a good time, Harry," she contended, lightly scoffing with a roll of her eyes.

"Come on. I'll make it fun," he insisted.

"It's a Tuesday, Harry. I have class in the morning," she told him as she slipped her glass up to the top of her head.