[Six]

Audrey

New York City – May 11th, 2016

"Is there anything I can get you? We have... uh, water," Harry asked, smirking over at Audrey as he stood in front of the opened refrigerator.

"You guys seriously need to do some grocery shopping," Audrey giggled, remembering when she and Niall were in the same spot a week before.

"We do," Harry laughed as he shut the fridge before walking over to her by the counter.

"Is Niall home?" She asked curiously.

"Who knows?" Harry said with a shrug.

"Ah," she nodded.

"I mean, do you want him to be home?" Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"No. I was just wondering. We don't need Niall crashing our first date, now do we?" Audrey said, smiling at him.

"No. No, we don't," Harry said as his lips curled up into a smile.

They just got back from dinner – a very nice dinner Harry took her to, which was absolutely amazing. She was definitely not used to that kind of luxury – the kind that Harry could afford. But honestly, she didn't need things like that to impress her. Harry already did that all on his own. What he didn't know was she was already hooked. He could have brought her to McDonald's and she would have had the time of her life because she was with him.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Audrey asked him, quirking an eyebrow.

"I don't know. We can talk some more. I like getting to know you better," he said, smiling at her as he took her hand in his.

"I like getting to know the real you," Audrey said, smiling at him as he led her out of the kitchen toward the living room.

"Not what your PR would have me believe," Audrey added in, to poke fun at his distaste of the bands public relations team.

Harry let out a snicker as they sat down on the long sectional couch together, his hand still in hers. Just as naturally as she and Niall were able to become friends, so did she and Harry. And just a short week before, Harry asked her out – and not just on a date. He had asked her for exclusivity – for her to be his girlfriend.

It was still surreal. How could the one boy on the planet she set her sights on so long ago, all of a sudden come crashing into her life wanting to be with her too? All she knew for sure was if this was all a dream, she didn't want to wake up.

"I really like you, Audrey," Harry breathed, his eyes focused on their intertwined fingers.

"You do?" She asked quietly, watching as his eyes finally met with hers.

"I do. I wish there was a way I could make you believe it," he said sincerely.

"I-I do believe it. I just... it's just going to take some getting used to," she told him truthfully.