Chapter 3: "What?! We're bloody arrested?"

Start from the beginning

I ran back into the house, dashed upstairs and shut myself in the bathroom. There was one of my shirts in here, and I slipped it on, so that they'll believed I'm in the shower. I put a towel on my head and walked out of the bathroom, and I headed for my room. 

"What?! We're bloody arrested?" Zayn exclaimed, glancing at everyone in the room.

"But Mrs. Johnson let us stay!" Liam protested, looking flustered. 

"Exactly! What're we gonna do now?" Harry sighed, his voice shaking. He covered his face with his hands and closed his eyes. Aww, he's so cute.

"Well, we couldn't escape since everyone is on outlook for us," Louis played along, I looked at him and gave him a very small thumbs up. He noticed and grinned.

Kaylee and the girls looked nervous too, just sitting there, fidgeting with their fingers.

"Oh, there you are April. We have bad news...," Niall said, who looked like he's gonna burst into tears any minute. Ugh, cute leprechaun is cute. I suddenly feel bad for the boys. But, the prank is still on. 

"I know. I've heard. What now, guys?" I sighed, walking over to Niall and I put my arms around his shoulders. 

"This is like, the worst and the best day in my life," Megan cried, "Best because One Direction is right in front of my face. And worst because they're arrested for heaven's sake!"

I tried to stiffle back a laugh. Louis loked at me and I gave him the signal. And by 'signal' I meant it's time for him to take a picture of the boys.

Louis looked at me like I'm a weirdo and whispered, "April, I've already taken a picture!" 

I widen my eyes, "Really?! Lemme see!" He took out his Blackberry and opened the photo album. There were millions of pictures of him and the boys, I'm impressed. He finally opened a picture. 

The moment I saw it, I burst into hysterical fits of laughter. I couldn't freaking help it! Their faces were bloody hilarious! 

On the picture, Harry was still on the phone with me (a.k.a the cop), looking shocked and scared. Then, since Harry's phone must have been on speaker, Niall was about to cry, Liam has his mouth hanging wide open and his eyes wide, Zayn's eyes almost bulged out of its sockets and the girls' face are filled with confusion and they looked beyond scared. This is the best for Twitter.

I feel eyes staring at me, but I just continued laughing like there's no tomorrow. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Louis started to laugh too, and soon Louis and I were rolling on the floor laughing. Yes, we're really rolling on the floor. Goodness, this is why boys don't like me. 

"What?" Aimee suddenly managed to speak, looking at us inquisitively. 

"Look, there's another Louis Tomlinson for pete's sake," Liam said, sighing. Zayn nodded his head without hesitation. 

"I've forgotten something...," Niall said out of nowhere, and he scratched his head. 

"Well! What's the matter here? Laughing on the floor while the police are driving their way here!" Harry snapped. I instantly stopped laughing, and I stared at him. But then I started to laugh again. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me I don't know. 

Suddenly, I heard a police siren. I don't know, but I have no idea that there's really a police coming. I stopped laughing and looked at Louis confusedly, only to be responded with a confused face, too. We stared at each other, and ran to the window.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?" I heard Lauren asked.

"I have a feeling they're long lost twins. I mean, look at them. Both wearing striped shirts, and both are mental," Niall said. I heard someone slapped something.