+ seventeen.

"Aurelia," Ethan yells through the phone when he finally calls me back. I had already explained everything I'd done. "what the fuck?"

"I had to do it, she was being fucking sneaky." I smirk through the phone.

"We're gonna get in troubl- you're gonna get in trouble. I had nothing to do with this."

"You do now. Help me clean this place up. Be here in 10 or I'll do to you what I did to Meredith."

"That won't happen babygirl, but okay." He hangs up the phone.

-

When he finally gets there, I'm sitting on Meredith's outside steps, waiting for him. I walk to his car.

"About time, the bloods gonna stain soon."

"How much blood is there?" He looks frantic. I just laugh because he's always so extra.

"I didn't kill her Ethan. Jesus fuck." I lead him in the house to see Meredith on the floor, where I left her.

Except her eyes are closed.

I don't know if she's sleeping, passed out, or dead. Either way, I didn't care. I dragged her by her hair to the nearest closet and stored her in there for the time being.

The whole time we're cleaning, I can feel Ethan's eyes on me.

"You look good Aurelia." He licks his lips.

"Thank ya," I walk towards him, grabbing his crotch through his pants. "I bet you taste good."

"Let's find out." Ethan unzips his pants and pulls them down, his dick flopping up and hitting his stomach.

Jesus he's hard already. Horny bastard.

I start to pump him with one hand, as I then lick the tip and swirl my tongue around it, making him grunt.

I slide my tongue all around the tip and then put it all in my mouth, bobbing up and down and moaning. The moans send vibrations through his body, making him react more intensely.

"Aurelia, babygirl!" He shoves my head down on his dick, putting his whole length inside my mouth.

A few minutes pass and I feel him twitch in my mouth. He then fills my mouth with his salty liquids and I moan in satisfaction, swallowing.

"My turn." Ethan smirks. He pulls my pants and underwear down swiftly in one move. I gasp in shock. He lays me on the couch and opens my legs and licks his lips.

He doesn't mess around at all and swirls his tongue, exploring my clit. The pleasure I receive from this is insane. Finding my sweet spot, I moan so he knows. He begins to suck on my now swollen, throbbing clit and I arch my back, trying to feel more pleasure.

If that's even possible.

He continues to eat me out, pumping two fingers in and out of me while looking me in the eyes. That makes it even hotter and I feel a knot in my stomach form.

My thighs are shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm about to c-cum, holy f-f-fuck! Keep going yes daddy!" He obeys and I finally release in his mouth. He licks it all up and gets up, pulling up his pants and boxers.

"That was fun." I smile at him.

"Hell yeah, fuck cleaning and leave?"

"Agreed." I sigh. I go get Meredith out of the closet and throw her on the floor.

"We're leaving. Oh! By the way, Ethan ate me out on your couch," I smile at her and look at Ethan, who is now blushing. "you wish that was you. Bye!"

We leave and drive our separate ways.

+++

hi idk what the HELL this is but I was bored and really needed to update yano? anyway I hope y'all enjoy this lil scandalous scene. It was very descriptive LMFAODKD
sorry if it's scattered & random. like I said, idk what this is HAHAHAH. love u & thanks for putting up w my weird ass chapters. I appreciate it 😘✊🏼👊🏼💗💗💓💞