+ twenty three.

WARNING: contains smut!!

"Rise and shine, sunshine!" I'm woken up by a pillow hitting my face. It's Ethan, of course. Maybe this whole living together thing is not what I ideally expected it to be.

"Fuck off." I groaned, barely being able to open my eyes. I'm not much of a morning person at all. When I do open my eyes, I catch a quick glimpse of what's going on in the real world in front of me. The sunlight sneaking through the sheer curtains reflect perfectly on Ethan's abs, outlining each muscle individually. He was in black Calvin Klein underwear, his hair was all over the place. His hazel eyes beamed perfectly in the sunlit room. I was in awe for a minute, but quickly snapped out of it.

"Aurelia," Ethan chuckled. He hit me again with the pillow. "you gonna get up or just lay here?"

"I'd like to just lay here." I roll my eyes.

"Too bad, Grayson made breakfast so get up."

I finally collect the energy to get out of bed and head to the kitchen. I don't bother changing since I wore basic sweats and a shirt to bed, nothing worth changing for.

"Well good morning." Grayson smiles. He's flipping eggs on the stove, his shirtless, muscular back turned to me. He's in sweats as well, and the brim of his boxers are showing.

They both look so good. Why can't I have them both?

"Hi guys." I yawn, sitting at the little island. I look at the boys, who are both eyeing me weird. "What?"

"Are you cold?" I'm baffled by Ethan's question. I look at them confused before I realize what they meant.

I don't sleep with a bra and I forgot to put one on.

"Oh fuck off, I'm not used to living with boys yet and I'm so tired I can barely think. Give me a break." I put my head in my hand and lean onto the counter, barely able to keep my eyes open.

"It's okay," Grayson looked at me. He came over to me and lifted my chin with his finger so I was looking up at him. "I don't mind."

"We don't mind." Ethan interrupted, clearly jealous of the obvious tension between Grayson and I on this fine morning.

I roll my eyes. "Well boys, this is my cue to go get changed. I'll see you guys in a minute." I go to my room and put on jeans, a sweatshirt and some socks. I walk back out where the boys are now eating. I notice a full plate accompanied by an empty seat across from the boys.

"Made you a plate." Grayson points to the full, untouched plate.

"Thank you." I smile at him. "This looks really good Gray." I take a bite into the eggs, which are delicious. I complete the meal by eating the french toast Grayson made as well. I clean up and grab my keys.

"I'm going to school!" I yell as I walk out the door. "Y'all should do the same!" I hear the boys laugh and mumble something I couldn't quite understand. I turn my car on, play some music on shuffle, and head to school.

I walk in the building, the hallways dark and boring as usual. I don't like school, but it's my senior year so that means this is my last year dealing with this bullshit. Being in this building feels weird, considering I haven't been here for awhile with my mom's death and the whole accident in general. I walk into English class. Everyone's eyes are on me just as I expected. I just ignore it and walk to my seat.

"Welcome back, Aurelia!" My teacher smiles. I just nod and give a fake smile back.

A few minutes later, I see someone I honestly forgot existed. It was Meredith. She had her face caked with makeup, of course, but you could still see hints of purple and blue tones throughout her skin. Her lip was also a little swollen, despite how big her lips are already.