+ seven.

It's Monday now, that means school.

Yay.

I get out of Kayla's car and we walk in, right beside each other. I walk in and see Ethan and Grayson standing by a locker.

I never even knew they went to school here until the party. Whoops.

I walk by them and smile at them both, Ethan staring at me a little harder. I ignore and walk away. I don't want Grayson noticing.

"You okay?" Kayla nudges me as I open my locker. "You're acting funny Aurelia."

"Yup, why?" I shut my locker and organize the binder I have in my hand.

"I don't know, you acted weird back there, you know, by Gray and Ethan."

"You can only call him Gray if you're close." I snap.

"Geez do I need to go get him to get your panties out of the knot they're in?" I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just bitchy today." I walk to my class.

"I think it's more than that. Is it about the "I'm Aurelia and I don't know what twin I like better" situation?" She follows along.

"Yes! Okay, you happy?" I snap. "Shit I'm sorry. I'm hella stressed right now."

She looks at me with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm sorry. Hopefully you figure this out soon. Everything will fall into place." She pats my shoulder.

"Aurelia!" I look behind to see an out of breath Grayson running behind me.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Hey," He smiles back. "what class you going to?"

"History." I say, unenthusiastically.

"Aw man. I have english," he pouts. "well, I better go. You know how strict she can be."

"True. Go, go!" I laugh and push him along.

I walk to history class and out of the corner of my eye I see Ethan in the hallway, staring at me. I pretend I didn't see him and walk into the room.

"Okay," My teacher starts as soon as the bell rings. "today we're taking the history test for the second quarter. It's a big test, so I hope you all studied."

I didn't study.

I yawn and just forget about it. I usually do okay anyway. The teacher passes out the tests and orders us to be quiet and work hard. I begin to work when my phone buzzes.

ethan: go to the bathroom

My stomach ties into a knot when I read that. I'm also curious to see what he wants, so I go.

me: k be right there

I put my phone in my back pocket and go up to the teachers desk.

"May I go to the restroom?"

"Aurelia," my teacher means forward, onto her desk. "the test just started. Hurry up."

"Okay, thank you." I walk out the door.

Walking in the hallway by myself is so quiet, it seems so foreign compared to the busy school hallway, filled with kids pushing and shoving to get to their next class. It's kind of eerie, being by myself in this big school hallway.

At least I thought I was by myself. I hear a whistle and see it's Ethan, waiting my the drinking fountain.

"Hey," I walk over to him, the knot still in my stomach. I hate anxiety. "what'd you want?"

"You." He pulls me in for a kiss and I wasn't gonna complain. I gasp at first, but quickly kiss back. His lips fit so good with mine.

Mid-make out, we end up going into one of the bathrooms, not breaking the kiss. I have no idea what bathroom we're in but I don't care at this point. He takes me into the big handicap stall and pushes me against the door. Breaking the kiss, he shuts the door.

I see no urinals. I think to myself. We must be in the girls' bathroom.

Not wasting any time, he immediately takes my leggings off and kneels down. My breathing begins to get extremely heavy, extremely quick.

With my leggings being off, Ethan looks at me in aw.

"Still not over your body." He stares. I feel my whole body get hot. I don't say anything, but I know I'm blushing. He begins to leave kisses down my abdomen, towards my heat. My breathing is still extremely heavy, and it's quickly getting heavier with the effect Ethan has on me. He gets down to my heat and he stops. I whimper in disappointment. He smirks and starts again. He places his mouth directly onto my heat, through my panties. I bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning, since I just remembered we're in the school bathroom. After seeing the effect he has on me, he takes his teeth and rips my panties off with them. I gasp as the cold air hits. He slides two fingers inside of me and I gasp again.

"Oh god!" I whisper-moan. Ethan just smirks and goes faster, making me moan louder.

"Give it to me." I look at him dead serious. He stops.

"Seriously?" He asks.

"Yes, seriously." I smirk.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yeah." I blush.

"Oh good," Ethan sighs in relief. "I am too."

This might sound rude, but I was honestly surprised to hear that.

"I have no condoms." Ethan looks at me.

"It's okay, I'm on birth control." I smile. "You have no diseases right?"

"No." He laughs and kisses me again. I lean my head back in pleasure and moan. It all flashed before my eyes, and next think I know, he's inside of me. I gasp and dig my nails into his back.

"Ethan!"

"Shh." He kisses my neck. "You okay?" I nod my head and bite my lip, to hold back moans.

"Oh my god!" I moan.

"Does it feel good?" He looks at me. I nod my head rapidly. Each thrust gets sloppier and sloppier, the pleasure growing. He's sweating really hard and honestly it turns me on.

"Shit!" He curses. I kiss him as he thrusts inside of me.

"Keep g-going." I say, out of breath. He keeps going until I feel something in my lower abdomen.

"I'm about to cum."

"Hold it in Aurelia." He keeps thrusting until he cums inside of me. We both sigh, and exhausted, we go back to class like nothing happened.

I look in the hallway to make sure the coast was clear, I nod at Ethan and we both walk out. Just as we walk out of the girls' bathroom, Grayson walks out of the boys' bathroom.

"What the hell?" Grayson looks devastated.

+++

I finally updated AND I did a sex scene!! I'm sorry if it sucks, it's just something I pulled together really quick :)