+ ten.

"Oh my god." I hear a deep voice say. I can't make out who it is.

Wait, I don't even know where I am. At all.

"Will she be okay? Tell me she'll be okay." Now that was my mom. I try to open my eyes but I'm still tired and I feel so sick and my stomach is in immense pain. If it wasn't for my eyes being basically trapped shut, there'd be a few tears streaming down my face right now. I wanna wake up and just be in bed.

I'm finally able to open my eyes and see I'm in a hospital room. I look around to see Ethan and Grayson standing by my bed to the right of me. My moms in the hospital chair looking out the window to the left of my bed. Kayla is standing at the end of my bed.

"Oh my god you're not dead." Kayla cries. I wanna cry too.

I remembered what I did.

I'm secretly upset it didn't work. I don't want to deal with the shit at school. I wanted it all to end. Now when people heard I attempted suicide, there's gonna me when more rumors that I don't need about me.

"Hi guys." Was all I could say right now. I didn't want to say much, I wanted to sleep.

"Hi honey." My mom says with a tired smile. She'd been crying.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Ethan says and kisses my cheek. I see Grayson clench his amazing jaw and it makes me wanna laugh, but I don't. It's funny when he's jealous. He deserves it for telling the whole school. Everyone says something to me except Grayson. He just looks at me with his eyes glossy, like he's about to cry.

"Hi." His voice cracks. It's almost a whisper.

"Hi." I reply. I don't want to look at him. I'm still pissed at him.

"I'm sorry."

"Okay." I look down.

"Aurelia. I actually apologized. Can't you just accept it?" He whines.

"Yeah, thanks." I roll my eyes. I'm not in the mood to deal with him right now.

"Can I talk to Aurelia alone for a second please?" Grayson asks and my mom, Kayla, and Ethan all leave. I begin to panic, why does he wanna talk to me alone?

"What'd you need to talk to me about?" I ask him, twiddling my fingers nervously.

"Nothing. I just wanted to do this." Grayson bends down and crashes his lips onto mine. I'm in shock at first, but obviously, I kiss back. I've never kissed Grayson before so it was scary and exciting all at once. The world stops, for a second I'm not the girl who just fought with Grayson and tried to kill myself. I'm not the girl who made a stupid decision and had the whole school find out. I'm happy and in my own world. A world I can control. It seems like we've been kissing for hours until he pulls away and kisses my forehead.

"I'm really sorry Aurelia."

"It's okay." I smile.

Maybe things will be okay after all.

+++

hey guys. sorry this chapter is short, I just wanted to get something up. :)