+ four.

My stomach sparks when he texts me.

"hey" I reply back.

Gray🤙🏼

Hey

hey

You busy tm?

I think for a second and then I freeze when I remember that I made plans with Ethan tomorrow. I need to make up an excuse.

yes actually. I'm
hanging out with
Kayla. I'm sorry 😬

aw it's ok :) we'll have to
plan to hang soon!

definitely! I have
to go so I'll text you
later 🤗

ok ttyl ☺️

bye ☺️

Afterwards, I immediately text Kayla to cover for me.

Kay💋

hey, if anyone
asks, I'm hanging
w/ you tm. okay?

okay but why

long story, I'll
explain soon. thx
for covering for
me❤️

okay, you're welcome 😘

I sigh and place my phone on the stand that sits next to my bed. My mind is a mess right now, almost as messy as this situation. This all puts stress on me. Do you know how hard it is to choose a twin without making the other one feel bad? I don't like hurting feelings, if I care about you, and I obviously care about the twins.

I can't seem to take a nap so I get out of bed. I walk to the living room and turn on the tv, since there's nothing else to do. My phone dings and I pick it up to check who it is. I roll my eyes.

Ethan

you're sneaky.
I like it
                                                      ??

you told Gray
you were hanging
with Kayla tm

yeah, I'd feel weird
telling him where I
actually was

I don't see why. 😏

I roll my eyes, again, and leave him on read. He kind of creeps me out, but for some reason it attracts me even more.

This is a damn mess.

I decide to call and order a pizza.

"Hi, can I get a plain pizza, but with extra cheese?" I wait patiently as the worker on the other side of the phone talks.

"Okay, thank you." I hang up and fix my hair so I look presentable when the pizza guy comes.

A few minutes pass and the doorbell rings. I quickly walk to the door. When I open it, my jaw drops.

Ethan's a pizza delivery guy?

"Here's your pizza, pretty girl." He smirks.

"You're joking."

"I don't recall saying any jokes," Ethan chuckles. "what?"

"You're a pizza delivery guy?" I ask, beyond confused. "You totally set this up."

"Maybe I did." He shrugs his shoulders and walks right in. Well help yourself. "Don't act like you're mad about it."

"I'm literally seeing you tomorrow Ethan. You couldn't have waited?" I roll my eyes.

"So you are mad."

"Not necessarily mad," I grab a piece of pizza. "I'm just confused to how you set this up."

"This actually wasn't a set up," Ethan sits next to me. "I work at the pizza place."

"How ironic you're the one to deliver my pizza," I laugh. "want some?"

"Of course." He says, while grabbing a piece of cheese pizza. He bites into it and looks like he's having an orgasm as soon as it hits his taste buds.

Knowing him, he probably is having an orgasm. I mentally laugh at the thought.

"What's so funny?" He raises an eyebrow and looks at me.

"Nothing. Just thought of something."

"Hm," Ethan comes over and sits next to me. He places a hand on my shoulder and faces me. "maybe you should tell me?"

"Maybe I shouldn't?" I mock him. Staring at him for a while is very intimidating. I feel my stomach get itself into a knot. I kind of wanna kiss him.

He must've read my mind cause he pushes me on the couch and lays on top of me, crashing his lips on mine. I kiss back a lot faster this time. Kissing him gives me a kind of adrenaline rush, it makes me crave more. I decide to switch it up and I roll him over, not breaking the kiss. I'm on top now. I stop, breathing heavily, and I take off his shirt. I look at his bare stomach for a second and admire his abs. I'm in absolute aw. I knew he was fit, but I guess it just shocked me. I place kisses along his abdomen, then I stop right above his crotch. I feel him tense up.

I like the effect I have on him.

"Aurelia." He says while his breath hitches. I'm still kissing his body while he says this.

"Yes?" I look up at him casually, with innocent eyes.

"Don't stop."

"Didn't plan on it." I smirk and get back to what I was doing. I place more kisses, but this time going back up towards his upper body. I begin to kiss his oh-so-sharp jawline and he slightly moans. It was barely audible, but I heard it. I decide to stop, just to tease him.

"Aurelia!" He whines. "Why'd you stop?"

"Cause I knew it'd have this effect on you." I smile. He's very sexually frustrated now, so he kisses me again, this time harder. Wasting no time, he slides his hand down my stomach and into my pants. He touched my bundle of nerves and I lightly moan. He rubs it in circle with his thumb and kisses me all on my collar bone. I throw my head back in pleasure.

I can not believe I'm doing this.

"Oh god." I moan. Me saying that just makes him go faster. I arch my back and he continues. Good thing I wore matching bra and panties.

His phone rings and I lose his touch to him answering his phone. I frown when he isn't looking.

"Yeah, okay," Ethan says through the phone. "I'll be right there."

"Who was that?" I ask him while he's putting on his shirt.

"They need me back at the pizza place. I've been here for ten minutes apparently. I could get fired." He chuckles.

"Oh shit. Go, go then!" I shoo him away and laugh.

Just like that, he's out the door. We were so close. Every time something stops us.

Maybe soon. Maybe.

Today has been a huge headache so I go to bed early.

+++

hehe I keep leaving y'all on cliffhangers :)) don't worry, it won't always be like this ;)