fourteen.

I'll most likely get in trouble for skipping school, but do I care? The answer is no. On the way home I decide to stop at Dunkin' donuts and get a frozen dunkin coffee with caramel and whipped cream and caramel drizzle. This shit tastes like actual heaven, just saying.

On the way home from Dunkin I notice a car in my mirror, it's been driving behind me for about 5 minutes now and for some reason I just have a bad/weird feeling about it. I brush it off and just continue to drive home. It can't follow me the whole way home.

Can it?

To distract myself, I turn on my radio and take in the music and aroma around me. Music is a good, huge distraction for me. It always has been since I was little.

I finally turn on my road and the car is still behind me. I feel like I'm going to puke. I turn in my driveway and the car follows me again. I sit in my car for a second, frozen as if they can't see me if I don't move. My fingers twitching from the anxiety, my legs weak. My hearts pounding. I hear a car door shut and realize they got out of their car. Fuck. I start to shake worse then they knock on my car window. I look over to see it was just Ethan. I breathe out the hugest sigh of relief ever.

"Jackass. I was so fucking scared. I didn't know who you were." I say through my rolled-down window.

Ethan lightly chuckles, rubbing the stubble on his chin. "Can I get in your car?"

"Uh, yeah sure?" I raise an eyebrow and unlock the door so he can get in. He sits in the passenger seat and we sit there in an awkward silence for about two minutes before I speak up.

"So," I look at him. "why did you follow me home?"

"We have to talk. About Meredith and you." He doesn't take his gaze away from the window.

"Why? I don't like her. Point blank. End of convo."

"Well I'm starting not to either." He finally looks at me. I slowly nod, not knowing what to say.

"Break up with her then." I simply say.

"I will. From now on, I'm daddy, okay princess?" He puts his hand on my thigh, traveling up towards my heat. My legs begin to shake and my breathing gets heavier. My whole body feels hot and fuzzy. I bite my lip.

"Yes daddy." I'm shocked at myself. I've never called anyone that so I'm surprised it just came out of me.

Guess that's what happens when you're horny.

He gets to the point and undressed himself as I watch in absolute awe. He rips my leggings and underwear off and swirls his tongue around my clit. I almost scream.

"Fuck!" I dig my nails into his back but I don't care. I couldn't control myself.

"What princess? Who am I?" He asks.

"Daddy." I moan.

He stands up as I'm about to cum and stops. He puts his dick inside me and I bite my lip. He thrusts in and out, clearly concentrating on what he's doing. He's good at what he's doing.

"Ah fuck Ethan."

"What'd you call me?"

"Daddy." I say quietly, barely a whisper.

"No you didn't, you called me Ethan." He slaps my ass and I gasp.

"Sorry daddy."

He thrusts become sloppier and I feel him cum inside me. He collapses next to me in the passenger seat and just looks at me, breathing heavily.

"Don't tell Grayson."

"Deal." I bite my lip.

+++

damn y'all Aurelia really doin my baby Gray dirty 😭 I'm sorry this is short & not very detailed. I'm tired & I rushed this so I had something to post oops