+ one.

The main character is Aurelia. Her name is pronounced "OH-REE-LEE-UH" :)

"Aurelia!" My best friend, Kayla, says as she's almost out of breath while trying to catch up to me. "Wait!"

"What?" I turn around fast, almost knocking her over.

"Are you coming to the party?"

"Party?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Shit," she rolls her eyes. "No one told you?"

"No."

"Well I guess I will," Kayla smirks. "Ryan is having a party this Friday. He's inviting, like, the whole senior class. You should come."

"I don't know. I mean, I wasn't invited so I shouldn't come." That's my excuse for not going.

I don't do parties much. I guess I'm just not a party girl.

"Are you listening to me?!" She whisper-screams. "He's inviting everyone. He's basically just letting the word get around."

"Kayl-"

"Shh," she cuts me off. "You never party. Come out and have fun. You have the looks for it."

"Kayla!" I laugh. It's one party, I guess it won't hurt. "Fine. When is it again?"

"This Friday."

"Friday as in tomorrow?" My eyes widen. "Thanks for the early notice."

"I just found out about it. Chill." We walk to her car. "So you're coming?"

"Yeah." I sigh.

Wonder how this'll go.

Friday

"Oh my god, Kay!" I look at my best friend in aw. She looks so good, she's wearing tight black leather high waisted pants and a black and white striped crop top.

That's my fucking best friend!

"Shush! Look at you!" She looks at me. I'm just wearing tight high waisted denim pants with a tight black crop top that says "not interested." I thought it'd be perfect for tonight if any scums wanna try to get with me.

Yes, I'm that girl you see at a party.

"Well thank you," I smile and flip my hair. "But your body is bangin'."

"Yeah, k." She chuckles and puts on a nude matte lipstick. I do the same.
___________________________

"Holy shit." I mumble. This place is packed. It's literally only 8:30 and it already smells like teen spirit.

Teen spirit as in sweat, sex, alcohol, and probably marijuana. It at least smells like marijuana.

I look around to see if I can spot any familiar faces. I see a few. I also spot a table where there's all the drinks.

"Kayla I'm gonna go over and get a drink," I say in her ear since it's so loud in here. "You coming?"

"Nah, I'm gonna look around and talk to some people." I nod and walk away.

I attempt to make my way over to the table. Having to squeeze between sweaty, grinding bodies is not fun.

When I'm finally at the table. I see two bowls of fruit punch. Which one has alcohol? I think to myself. Somebody must have been reading my thoughts because I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"The one on the left has the alcohol." I turn around to see who it is and they smile at me.

"Okay. Thank you!" I smile.

"You're welcome," he smiles back. "I'm Grayson." This Grayson guy is very good looking. He's art, with a jawline carved by God himself. Wow. I could stare at him all day.

"And your name is?" He interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh! My name is Aurelia." I chuckle.
I really need to improve the way I act around boys.

"That's a pretty name. I'm gonna go hang outside, there's a bonfire. Wanna come?" He asks. A chance to hang with him, why not?

"Sure." I smile.

"Okay," he grabs my hand and I get immediate butterflies. "Follow me."

I follow him as our fingers are locked together. The touch of his hand makes me feel some type of way and I barely knew the boy. He leads me out a door and I'm exposed to a big backyard with lights hanging. A bunch of people are hanging around the fire having some drinks, it looked like a really good time. As I walked with Grayson, a boy who looked like him came up to us and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Who's the girl?" He asks Grayson.

"Oh!" Grayson exclaims. "I forgot! Aurelia, this is Ethan, my twin brother. Ethan, this is Aurelia."

He has a twin, who's just as gorgeous?! Wow, what a lovely party. Ethan's jawline looked more defined. He also had equal length hair as Grayson, but it's more messy. He also has a faded blue, almost white streak in his hair.

"Hi." I smile shyly.

"Hi Aurelia. Your name is gorgeous." Ethan winks. I blush, but I try to hide it since I'm with Grayson.

"Let's go have some fun!" Grayson smiles. We all go down to the fire and begin to have some drinks.

+++

Henlo I'm leaving y'all off on a cliffhanger. ;) don't worry, the next chapter will be up soon. :)