When they ring the doorbell, Dinah opens the door immediately.

"You rang bitches?" The Polynesian greets them with a smile on her face and a glass of wine in her hand.

"Language, baby." Normani comes up behind her wife and gestures to Sofi.

"I'm sure she's heard much worse. She lives with these two you know." The Polynesian points at the two brunettes standing before her and they both just roll their eyes playfully and walk right past her and on into the house.

"Oh Cheech, it's gorgeous!" Camila gushes as she admires the inside of the new house. "And you only live three houses down, which means when I run out of milk or bananas, I can just come borrow some."

"Oh hell, Mani what did we get ourselves into?" Dinah whispers to her wife and Camila laughs her evil laugh that she knows her best friend finds creepy.

"There's no escaping me now!" The younger Latina lunges at her best friend and latches onto her like a koala.

"Lauren, come get your pet koala please. No animals allowed in the new house." Dinah tries to pry her friend off of her, but Camila is latched on very tight. Lauren and Normani just laugh at Dinah's current predicament. Anyone watching their exchange would probably think they were in middle school and not two grown adults.

"C'mon Karla the Koala." Lauren snakes an arm around her wife's waist and tries to carefully unlatch Camila from Dinah.

"Call me Karla again and you're sleeping in the yard tonight. Not even on the couch. In the yard." Camila threatens as she turns her head to the side and tries to give her wife her best evil eye.

"The yard, huh?" Lauren attaches her fingers to Camila's sides and tickles her until she finally lets go of Dinah. When she does, Lauren catches her and sets her back on her own two feet.

"You'd think they were all my age." Sofi leans in and whispers to Normani as they both watch the three girls interact.

"Tell me about it." Normani chuckles and ruffles Sofi's hair.

Seconds later, they hear another knock at the door and Normani opens it to find Ally and Shawn. They are both carrying two boxes of pizza each and everyone's mouth waters at the sight of the food.

"Hi!" The dark-skinned girl squeals and hugs her shorter friend.

"Shally!" Camila yells when she sees the couple and runs over to the door so she can wrap the two in a tight hug. "It's been too long."

"Mila, I saw you two days ago when you came into the restaurant for lunch." Ally informs her.

"Oh yeah. Stupid brain doesn't work right I swear. Someone should've told my attacker that things like soccer balls are meant to be kicked, not heads." The Latina chuckles, but stops quickly when she sees the looks that she's receiving from all her friends.

"Damn, Mila. Your jokes are either corny or very dark. There's never an in-between." Dinah walks over and slings an arm across her best friend's shoulders. "We gotta work on them. I have a few good jokes I could teach you."

"Yeah I'm sure yours are real knee slappers." Camila pats the Polynesian's hand that's dangling from her shoulder before interlacing their fingers.

"Well since the food is here, let's eat." Normani chimes in and every nods in agreement. Dinah laughs when Camila's stomach growls at the mention of food.

"Ally did you bring-" Camila starts, but the shorter girl cuts her off.

"Pineapple. Yes, of course I did." The restaurant owner rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen.

"What is with the sass?" Camila groans in fake annoyance. "Just making sure you remembered to bring my favorite food."

"I thought Lauren was your favorite food, Mila." Dinah smirks and the two Latinas practically choke on air.

"Dinah Jane I will not remind you again about watching what you say when Sofi is around." Normani chastises her wife.

"It's okay. I've heard Camila tell Lauren that she's her favorite thing to eat many times." Sofi says nonchalantly as she walks into the kitchen behind Ally. "Usually I hear her say it late at night when I have to get up and go to the restroom. Adults are weird."

Everyone besides Camila and Lauren start laughing uncontrollably. Dinah is laughing so hard that she's repeatedly slapping the counter with the palm of her hand and the other three are clutching their sides and wiping tears from their eyes. Sofi, not really understanding what's going on, just shrugs and grabs a piece of pizza from one of the boxes and heads to find a seat at the table. Camila and Lauren, however, stand motionless and wide-eyed, their jaws dropped practically to the floor.

"I'm-" Camila opens her mouth to speak, but then closes it again. She's speechless. Instead of trying to talk again, she literally shuffles closer to Lauren and buries her face in her neck to try to hide the pink tint on her cheeks.

"We have got to be quieter." Lauren blurts out and Camila just nods her head in agreement.

"Which is such a shame because I love the way my name sounds when you're screaming it." Camila says and Lauren feels her lips attach to her neck.

Did she literally just transition from embarrassed to sexual in a span of 3 seconds? Lauren thinks as she feels Camila lightly bite her neck.

"Fuck, Camz. Not here." She whispers when she makes eye contact with Dinah and the Polynesian just shakes her head, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Later then, baby." The younger Latina places a tender kiss to her wife's neck before moseying on into the kitchen where Ally is setting out the pizzas.

Casual small talk is made at dinner as usual. Camila and Lauren talk about their job searching, Normani and Dinah gush about the new house, and Ally and Shawn just sit quietly and listen.

It's not until everyone throws their plates away and settles down in the living room on the couches that the two decide to speak up.

"We're getting married." Ally blurts out as soon as they are all seated comfortably. Maybe she should have told everyone before they got seated because once all girls hear the news, they jump back to their feet and tackle the smaller girl in a hug.

"How did he do it?"

"When did he do it?"

"Where's the ring?"

Are just a few of the questions that stumble from the girls' mouths. Ally just chuckles as she pulls the ring from her back pocket and slips it on her finger.

All the girls gush over the engagement and the ring for hours. When the clock hits midnight, everyone decides it's time to part ways.

When Camila and Lauren return to their house, they both tuck Sofi into bed and retire to their room. After brushing her teeth, Camila settles in bed next to Lauren, who is intently reading a book. The younger Latina admires her wife's gorgeous side profile. She watches as Lauren's eyebrows furrow slightly as she's reading the book. It is in that very moment that Camila decides she's finally ready to tell Lauren something that has been on her mind for awhile now. She's not sure how she will react, but she knows Lauren loves her endlessly so she hopes the green-eyed girl will be on the same page as her.

"Lauren." Camila speaks up, putting an end to the comfortable silence between them.

"Hmm." The green-eyed girl hums, her eyes still trained on the paper back book in her hands.

"I want to have a baby."