Awake

"I don't get it, why aren't you awake yet, i need you."

*11 days pass from the last chapter.

L: It's been too long without her.

Ch: Hey. She'll wake up.

L: I hope so.

M: We need that gal back in business.

J: Hey everyone.

L: Oh hey, did you sleep here last night.

M: Not just last night, he's been here every day.

L: Awe.

J: Anyway, the nurses took out the tube yesterday, she can breathe on her own, she just needs to wake up now.

L: *Tears up* I need her back. She's my best friend, its been too long. 

M: John we'll give you a minute together. We'll wait outside real quick.

J: Thanks.

Ch: Hey Come on Laur.

*They leave

*Johnny walks over to the bed, and sits on the side stroking her cheek.

J: Kenzie, you have to wake up. It's rough without you. We're all waiting for you to get better. To wake up and walk right out of this hospital with us together. And it's crazy how much you've messed me up. I've been sitting here for 2 weeks, by your side, waiting for you to wake up, ignoring anything else that matters, all my responsibilities, just so i can be here when you wake. Its almost been 4 weeks without you, and i can't handle it. Its tearing me apart to know that you're hurting and alone. I want you to live, i want it more than anything in this entire world. I want you to fight like hell to stay with us. I know it may be too hard for you to pull through. But you leaving us, is not an option, and if i have to come here and stay with you all day, everyday. I will. For as long as it takes. I just want you to wake up. *Holding her hand* I love you, don't let go of that.

K: I won't.

J: Kenzie!

K: I fought.

J: Oh, how much of that did you hear?

K: From "You have to wake up."

J: oh uh.

K: Thank you, for being here, for helping me, for everything.

J: I'll go get everyone else

K: Okay.

*Annie, Lauren, Ruby, Brynn, Devinity, Nadia, Chase, Carson, Cameron, Hayden, Maria.

J: Alright everyone come in but don't swarm her, she just woke up.

*Ring Ring

J: You can all go in, i have to take this.

L: Thanks John.

N: Yeah thanks.

*Phone Call

Secretary: Mr. Orlando.

J: Yes?

S: Its done.

J: The Lions were dealt with?

S: Yep, you have nothing to worry about.

J: Okay, thank you. Talk later.

S: Bye.

*End Phone Call

*Kenzie's Hospital Room

K: Hey.