Don't Panic

So far the party had been going pretty well, Chase had been watching over me from a distance in case anything were to go wrong, i guess in that department, i felt pretty secure and confident. But the time had come, i found my target, I followed him up to the back staircase to the roof, and waited.

Grant: Why now whats a fine lady like you doing up here all on your own?

K: Well you're here, i guess i'm not on my own now am i?

G: No, I guess not.

K: I'm Kenzie, by the way.

G: I'm Grant.

K: Lovely to meet you.

G: Me too, lovely to see you're into an old fashioned.

K: I don't drink anything else.

G: neither do i.

K POV

As he took a couple steps closer, i could smell the potent alcohol from his breath, he didn't seem all that drunk, but i was mistaken.

G: What do you say we get out of here?

K: Sir, you're a business man, i'm sure you have plenty of work to be doing than fooling around with.

G: you are partially right, but someone like me always has time to fool around, especially with a fine ass female such as yourself.

K: Are you feeling alright? You may need to sober up.

G: I suppose you're right, i have a big ol trade tomorrow.

K: A trade?

G: Yes yes sweetheart, get me another drink and we can talk.

*Kenzie gets drink

G: Thank you darling.

K: So what kind of work do you do?

G: Business, as are you.

K: How did you know?

G: Your look, i'll admit, i've never laid eyes on anyone as beautiful as you, but your look, is, well a business women, as sexy one for that matter.

K: Thank you.

G: And that dress, i just want to unzippppp, you with my teef.

K:(And he's slurring) So what were you saying about those trades. (He chugs his entire drink.)

G: At thattt abandoned warehousssse on 23rd. Oopsie, i probably shouldn't have told you that. How about you repay me by unzippi... *Faints.

K: Ugh, Chase.

K POV

And he crashes right down onto my chest, it would be less awkward if my dress wasn't so open in that exact area.

Ch: On my way.

*Chase arrives on the roof.

Ch: guess he just couldn't keep his hands off you. Damn, I'd kill to be that guy right now.

K: Shut up and help me get him to a bedroom.

Ch: Okay.

*Bedroom.

K: Okay, he's on the bed, he should be fine.

Ch: Did you find out what you needed?

K: yep. 23rd street tomorrow, abandoned warehouse.

Ch: Okay, wait here, i'll go get the manager and tell them someone is in their room.

K: Okay i'll wait.