Beaten Down

"After you had taken me, i had just felt so beaten down, there was nothing left, just emptiness."

I carried you into the basement, your feet dragging against every step it took to get to the ground floor. I sat you in a sitting position and chained you to the wall. I stared at you for a moment and smiled. The dim light made your skin sparkle and glow.

_

K POV (All Below btw)

I sit in the corner of dingy room, My back pressed against the cold tiles and my hands were shivering along the lined edges of the cracked bricks and fragments of hope. The state of raw abandonment swallowed My sanity whole. I leaned up against the rough wall, and looked down. My hands were attached to a large, heavy set of handcuffs that were hooked up to the ceiling. In the intense silence, i let out a scream with my entire body. Horror in my eyes. My fists clenched and my nails dug into my hands. I heard footsteps approaching me, getting louder and louder, until i pair of feet stood in front of me, i looked up, but the light was too bright. 

K: Wha... What do you want?

The chains began to make noises, faster and faster, until they had pulled me up to the ceiling where I was being dangled. 

K: Ahh, what's going on? What do you want?

T: Hi, my name is Toby, and you have something that belongs to me.

K: What?

T: Secrets. And it's time for those secrets to be spilled like your blood. 

It hit me, harder than the crash. It was more than just a slight tingle that ran underneath my skin. It was as though someone had attached a live wire, my body convulsed as the violent electrical current pulsed through. Right against my stomach, through my shirt. I closed my eyes and take myself somewhere else just to cope with the pain.

T: Let me start off with, Mike Ziegler.

K: M-My Dad...

*Currently at Dare Devils.

M: Everyone i'm sure you're confused as to why i sent out an emergency message at 3 Am.

A: yeah why are we hear *Yawns.

D: Some of us have big jobs tomorrow. We need our rest.

L: Yeah.

R: Hey where's Kenzie?

N: I haven't seen her for the past week, i thought she had a big mission but isn't this important.

M: Actually, this is about Kenzie.

Ch: Is she okay?

M: We can only hope. All Jobs are cancelled until we find her.

A: Find her?

L: I'm Confused.

N: So am i. 

R: Isn't she at a job or something?

M: She went missing, 7 days ago she left, i called her and she was at the beach. She didn't come back. The next day i sent out a team to search for her, they found her car on the side of the road, it crashed, and it was in terrible shape.

L: was she there?

H: Where is she?

C: Last i contacted her was that same day. I have nothing, she didn't even reply to my message.

M: I don't know where she is. Thats why jobs are cancelled, she is apart of this family, and we will all work to find her.

Cam: How do we know where to start?