Prologue

~Delano's POV~

Crunch.

The punch broke the other boy's nose and he fell to the ground as I stood smirking above him smugly.

"Oh you're dead." the twins said in unison as they charged at me and threw me through the wall.

My head and back hit so hard I felt a sicking crack as I slide to the floor. They moved in to finish the damage when she came out of nowhere taking them down with ease and helping me up.

"Together" she whispered, as we were tackled and separated by force.

"Time to end this, choose" the guy posing as the leader said. "Or die" he added smiling.

He walked over to Ashe smiling, "Sexy, what's your choice?" he asked her stooping to where she laid.

Giving her best fake smile she ushered him in whispering something I couldn't make out, before spitting in his face laughing.

Standing up quickly he wiped it away harshly, stomping her face into the ground saying, "Wrong choice ".

She was brought up fully and a dagger was taken out of a case one of them carried when he pointed it at her neck something happened.

Our eyes connected in what would be her final moments before they turned black and I felt my eyes turn white and it was an invisible force like a magnet that pulled us together.

Everyone stood in awe and fear. 

"Together" she mouthed as we connected hands and a combination of light and dark erupted throughout the building causing an explosion and then nothing complete silence.

We were similar but opposite, and connected on a level we couldn't possibly understand what the future would hold.

We are Ashe and Delano.

Light and Dark.

Two forces of one universe in chaos.