Nineteen: The Original Bitch

please vote and comment if you enjoy, tell me your thoughts about the chapter. it truly helps me when I say people enjoying my mediocre work lol

Every once in a while, Gigi wakes up with the urge to be an absolute bitch for the day.

It doesn't really have a reason behind it. The vampire just gets sick of being remotely nice without getting anything in return for it, and so she decides to let everyone surrounding her get a taste of her true self.

Today was one of those days. And the first victim? None other than her precious Damon.

It was early afternoon when Gigi sent him a text, demanding for him to come over. She then puts her phone down, picks up her glass of wine and lets her mind wander to two days ago, when she'd thoroughly berated Elena at Caroline's house.

Frankly, she did Bonnie a favor because she's the one who voiced out the young witch's darkest thoughts, which she obviously didn't dare to share. But of course, the Salvatore brothers allowed no one to touch even a hair on their dear doppelganger's head, and so Damon showed up at her doorstep where the two had their most furious argument since their break-up back in the thirties.

"You are letting this girl destroy every single thing you have," she screams at him, "You and Stefan fight like madmen for a shred of her attention, you are getting yourselves in trouble with the most dangerous vampire in the world and for what?! For some bitch you've known for a bloody year!"

"Shut the hell up Gigi," he snarled at her, "You've been against Elena from the second you came here, she didn't even do anything to you-"

"Didn't do anything to me? How many times have I gotten my own life in danger for your sake, so your little treasure wouldn't suffer! Would she do that for me?"

"That's not the point here!"

"Then let me ask you, would you do all of this," Gigi gestures with her arms. "For me?"

Silence ensues her question. "If it came down to me and her, who would you choose?"

Damon clenches his jaw, refusing to meet her gaze as his blue eyes look at the flames dancing in the fireplace. Georgia can't help but feel her heart sinking. "After everything I've done for you.. the decades I've spent protecting you and your brother, the time I spent caring for you two... This is what I get? I get to know that I would die for the sake of the doppelganger who's going to get you killed in return?"

The brunette lets herself smile bitterly at the thought. To think that she, an over 300 year old vampire would be gone in a heartbeat if it meant saving the life of a pathetic human was extremely humiliating.

But when had Gigi Duvall ever let herself be affected over other people's actions?

Never.

Gigi silently gets up when she hears the familiar noise of Damon's car door shutting, discarding her drink and starting to shove things in her sleek white suitcase. The younger vampire enters a few seconds later, stopping when he sees the woman angrily throwing around her clothes.

"What are you doing?" He flatly asks.

"His majesty the royal asshole arrives," she sneers back, stepping over to her couch and picking up a jacket and a shirt, flinging them at his face. "Take your garbage and get out."

Damon groans. "Come on Gigi, you can't seriously be leaving."

"Yes, It'd be much more logical for me to stay knowing no one would think twice about sacrificing my life for a little mortal girl's," is her snappy comment.