Danganronpa Imagines (Uke!Male!Reader)

Imagine being Byakuya Togami's boyfriend and going on a date with him for the first time. Byakuya is extremely hardworking and busy most of the time, so when he finally agrees to take you out somewhere you shower him in small butterfly kisses and pecks all over to show your gratitude. Of course, Byakuya being the Togami heir, he just 'tsk' under his breath and ignores your small tokens of affection, but underneath his usual facade, he is a flustered mess, thankful for you still choosing to be with him even if he doesn't deserve you.

Imagine attending school with Byakuya before the huge despair event happens and the two of you secretly dating. It's a difficult situation with you only being (super high school level ____) and him being super high school level heir of the Togami empire. Like every other relationship, you have your hardships as fights, a certain problem named Touko Fukawa and the difference in status. However, these things are easily forgotten between deep and passionate kisses behind bookshelves in the library. Byakuya's kisses are addictive and breath-taking, successful in making you melt into his arms every time your lips connect, and your tongues interact in a sinful dance.

Imagine helping Mondo Oowada with setting up his hair in his usual Yankee-styled pompadour. He loves the feeling of your soft and small hands running through his hair and the fact that you're being careful, avoiding tugging and creating tangles. This is one of the few moments when he lets his guard down and can relax fully into your loving touch. You, on the other hand, love the feeling of his surprisingly soft and curly hair- It's one of the few times you are able to see your super high school level gang leader boyfriend so relaxed and vulnerable and it makes you cherish these moments even more.

Imagine making out with Leon Kuwata. Your hands are tangling in his red hair and tugging at his goatee ever so often while his tongue piercing makes your knees weak as it touches every corner of your mouth with every lick of his tongue. His strong arms and hands circle your waist and grab your hips, pressing your body harder into his own and making your crotches rub against each other with more pressure. You love the way he nibbles and bites down on your lower lip and it makes you moan into his mouth repeatedly.

Imagine Kiyotaka Ishimaru punishing you for skipping class. You have been ignoring his warnings the entire week and Kiyotaka is now fed up with your childish behaviour and decides to take the matter into his own hands just a bit different. Your entire face is flushed with both arousal and humiliation as your eyes well up with tears clouding your vision and flows like rivers down your red cheeks. Kiyotaka can't help but relish in the feeling of seeing you so exposed before him as you writhe in his lap, squirming and trying to get away from his grip. However, this makes your underwear and pants slide further down your legs and exposing more of your skin to Kiyotaka's hungry eyes. He has you spread over his lap, your ass up and spanked red until you're a teary and spluttering mess. Despite being extremely humiliated by the super high school level public morals committee member, you can feel yourself becoming aroused by his strong spanking you as he makes you count the slaps and admit your mistakes.

Imagine Leon Kuwata being the first to lose his mind as the realisation hits you all. Instead of seeking out Sayaka, he finds his way to your room. Leon manages to pin you down on your own bed and you close your eyes waiting for him to kill you already, however, the strike never comes, and you open your eyes only to feel his lips upon yours. Things escalate quickly before you know it, and suddenly Leon has you on all fours fucking you slowly yet hard from behind as he whispers sickly sweet and messed up things in your ear.

Imagine Mondo fucking you on his motorcycle. You originally wanted him to take you out for a ride, but as he lifts you up on his lap instead of placing you behind, his hands start to travel up your (f/c) t-shirt, stroking every inch of (s/c) skin they can reach. It's not long before they touch your nipples, pinching and tugging at them making you moan loudly. Mondo chuckles at that and you can feel the deep rumble from his chest as he presses your back against his torso. He starts to tug at your shirt, almost ripping it to pieces in its removal, and proceeds to litter your neck and nape with hickeys. It's not long before your seated properly in his lap, riding him as if your life depends on it. The slow burn of his nearly dry cock makes your head spin and it makes you tighten around his thick member even more. Mondo just groans at that and squeeze your ass harder to the point of bruising. You wouldn't be able to ride his motorbike for weeks after this.

Imagine Gundham Tanaka having a pet kink. When the two of you are alone he collars you and you have to call him master at all times. Despite being a kind animal lover, he's the complete opposite in bed with you. He's not afraid to punish his little pet if you misbehave by either cumming without his permission or forgetting to count his spanks.

Imagine being Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu's partner in crime. He is not afraid to boss you around nor to push you to your fullest potential even though you're both the same rank. The control he has over you is impressive, and everyone knows he wouldn't have bothered if you weren't so loyal to him. Kuzuryuu knows he's not exploiting you in any way and therefore he does not feel guilty about pushing you to your knees and forcing his hard cock down your throat. The flushed and aroused expression on your face is one of his favourites seeing as you enjoy it just as much as he does. Your cum stained boxers are more than enough proof when you come untouched by his command every single time.

Imagine bathing together with Kazuichi Soda. Seeing as he is super high school level mechanic, he loves the feeling of relaxing in a huge bathtub with you between his legs. It gives him the perfect opportunity to rub his hands all over your body, lathering and washing your flawless skin with soap as well as feeling it under his hands as he glides his fingers all over your sensitive areas. Kazuichi can also easily bite your neck when you're seated like this and he takes great pride in seeing your neck covered in his marks and bites.

Here's your request @XxShinsou_HitoshixX ! Hope you liked the imagines! 

Feel free to request, I can write the most, but it depends on the anime <3

xoxofran