0.0.7

At The Huntington Beach

+=====+
10:55
Day 3 of 10
+=====+

•Harry POV•

When we arrived at The Huntington Beach, we set up an area to lay with our towels for when we aren't in the water.

"Papa! Come to the water with me!" Damsel exclaims to me while running as fast as she can to the water.

"Damsel, we need to put your sun screen on first," I yell back to my daughter causing her to whine and run back over to us. When I finish spraying it on Louis and I, I crouch down on my knees and start to spray Damsel.

"Papa! That's too cold!" Damsel screeches while quickly arching her back, which causes Louis and I to laugh pitifully but still out of enjoyment from our daughter.

"Sugar, it's gonna be cold when we first put it on, but we have to put it on you so you don't burn," I say kissing her temple while caressing her petite shoulder in reassurance. Louis then grabs a hold of her hand, even with Louis small hands and Damsel's smaller one, I just couldn't get over how cute it was. He starts to pepper her fingers with kisses as I continue spraying her with the sun screen.

"I'm all done with that, now I have to do your face," I say and start to spray my cupped hand but stop when she screeches and backs away.

"No papa, it's too cold on my face, it's too cold!" She says, causing me to smile a little bit as Louis rubs her knuckles and her back as I reassured her once again.

"It will be warmer this time because it's going to be on my hands, not straight from the bottle." I then start to lightly rub her cheeks and forehead with my fingers lightly massaging her face, because I know she likes that. She was humming in delight as I kept kneading her cheeks before finishing it off.

"All done, now it wasn't so bad, yeah?" I say smiling and standing up with my hands on my knees.

"Yeah," she smiles cheekily back causing Louis and I to chuckle. I then dishevel her hair with my hand causing her to push me away playfully.

"Let's go play," Damsel said and pulled my hand causing me to grab Louis as we run to the water together.

At The Huntington Beach

+=====+
15:08
Day 3 of 10
+=====+

•Harry POV•

"Come here Damsel," I say exhausted and rub my eye while I pick up the towel. "It's time to go."

"But, papa," she whines making this harder for us.

"No, 'buts'. We need to go meet someone in 2 hours," I say and rub my hair and ears out with the towel while Louis does the same.

"Who are we meeting?" Louis whispers to me as he wraps his small arms around my torso, kissing my chest lightly.

"You'll see," I say and chastely kiss Louis damp head. He then groans lightly causing me to chuckle  and wrap my arms around him and hold him close for the time being.

"Fags," I heard someone yell from the sidewalk to us. This automatically made me hold Louis closer to me because I knew that he'd run over and beat them up, and considering we don't live in America they'd probably take away our rights to be in this country ever again.