0.0.1

Just to let you know the girl is Damsel. The boys will be what they look like in 2017.

•HARRY POV•

"Louis, we need to pick up Damsel from school or we're going to be late," I say quickly as I get my black jacket on over my white t-shirt and slip on my light brown Chelsea boots.

"I'll get the keys," Louis says while getting the keys off the kitchen counter and walking out the door with me. We we make our way to the car and start our way to our daughter's school.

"It's her last day today Haz," Louis says holding my ring clad hand and squeezing it, reminiscing our daughter's last day of kindergarten.

"Yeah, she's grown so much," I say looking ahead as we pull into the school yard. We park the car and get out, walking to the front door. We open it and see kids scattered around with their parents and some waiting without, all holding smiles on their faces for the summer that awaits them.

"Damsel!" Louis exclaims running up to our only child which is our daughter, and picking her up while spinning in a full circle causing her to giggle. "It's your last day! Are you excited for summer?"

"Yeah, I can't wait to go to Disneyland with you and papa," when she said my name it was adorable because it sounded more like baba and less like the pronounced version of a more grown person who can say the letter alliteration correctly.

"I can't wait either, sugarplum," I say bopping her nose with my finger which causes her to giggle with a full smile, this causes large grins to erupt from Louis and I.

"You ready to go home?" Louis asks, moving her position to ride on his back. Her little arms flung to his shoulders in excitement.

"Yeah," she says laughing as Louis starts running to the car door. I run after them just to make sure he doesn't hurt our only child that is lapsed onto his back in glee. He buckles her into the seat right as I catch up to the giggling two that have bright gazes on their features.

"You ready to head home baby?" Louis asks Damsel as he gets in the drivers seat with a wide and beautiful grin on his face.

"Yeah, I can't wait to ride the rides with papa," she says smiling cheerfully.

"What about me?" Louis asks with fake hurt but love in his eyes that could light up a room in a snap of a finger pair to call for a cats attention.

"No daddy," she states giggling as we start driving home. "Papa hasn't gone on one with me yet like last year cause he had to go to work."

At that the car gets quiet with sadness as we enter our glorious driveway with our beautifully elegant house and drive. I then get out and grab our daughter and hoist her on my back just as Louis did earlier.

"You know, papa would stay if it weren't for his job sugarplum," I say and start walking as Louis grabs Damsel's school bag.

"Yeah papa," she says setting her small, petite, chin on my shoulder in a chaste way, cuddling me slightly more. "But I just wish you would stay with me forever and we could always have fun."

"I do, too," I say and set her down lightly on the couch in the living area. "But I will turn on Big Time Rush off of Amazon Prime Video for you."