0.0.5

•Louis POV•

"We did it for the best," Harry comments. For the next ten minutes it was Shawn and Charlie talking about how their tour is taking up their lives. It's pretty adventurous from what they told, I thought. Damsel was distracted enough that Harry and I can talk in the hallway for a bit. I clutch his hand and look in his eyes and we both get up and step out of the room.

I clutch my arms around Harry's neck and breath in his wondrous scent I will miss gratefully.

"What's been bugging you love?" He asks me as I ascend back into a standing position. As I just notice a tear scaling my face, it looks like Harry has already noticed it, and cupped my face with his hand to wipe it away.

"I don't know why it's so much harder right now that you're leaving, I feel like something is going to —," he cuts me off holding my face in his hands stepping closer to get my attention, even though my attention is always on his beautiful sculptured face. His feet are stable around my own, so mine are in between his.

"Nothing will happen babe," he says, searching my face for any hiding emotions that might come out. "I'll be safe and come back, but... if-if I don't, I need you to be strong, no matter how long it takes, I need you to be strong for our daughter. Okay?"

"Okay..." I shed another tear so he kissed it away and lightly kisses my nose making me smile with a little giggle because of how cute he is. "I love you."

"I love you too, Boobear. Do you want to go downstairs and get a brochure and see the things we can do when we go to the theme park tomorrow, yeah?" He states quietly while holding my waist and looking down at me. I was thinking of the many things I would do to him right now while he was standing there being his self.

"Yeah," he slips his fingers with mine and we walk to the elevator and press the down button

"So how about adoption?" I ask looking up at harry as the bell rings notifying us the elevator has arrived. We enter and he clicks the first floor, letting the elevator doors shut; me still awaiting for the answer to my question.

"I don't know, Lou," Harry says quite hesitantly looking at me with concern, "why don't we take more time to think of this thoroughly before we make any big decision, yeah?"

"Yeah," the bell rings once again, Harry holds my hand in his and we walk to the front desk with the huge information stand next to it; full of brochures for activities, food, routes etc.

"Here's one," Harry states stopping me from my search on the shelves to look at what he had grabbed.

"'Young and old can come, activities of fun are all buzzing!'" It sounded reasonable so we grabbed it not doubting it and go hand in hand back to the room.

•Harry POV•

When we started our way back to the room, I noticed Louis' concern with me. Was I really about to go to war with my family at home?

"Again! Again Charlie!" That's all we hear when we opened to door to our luxurious room.

"What's been goin' on in 'ere love?" Louis states with a bright smile on his face while walking into the bedroom with our beds. I just can't think of my life without him, he's what helps me move forward and it just doesn't slow down, and I love it. I love him.

"Daddy, Charlie and Shawn are the best," she runs up to us and clutches to us and whispers, "thank you papa."

We didn't want today to be sour or anything but we enjoyed this little family moment of love, so we picked her up and we all had a tickle fight with her. Just Louis, Shawn, Charlie, and I were attacking her. This is the best.

*LATER THAT DAY AT AROUND 7*
•Harry POV•

"No wonder you can't see where we're at, Lou!" At this I start to chuckle at his foolishness and look at his small figure wondering if he has noticed his mistake yet.

"You're holding the map the wrong way," I comment then turn the map so it's not upside down, now it is showing him the right way. I then wrap my arms around his waist to look at the map as well. I intake his scent and snuggle my face to his neck causing him to lean a bit on me in comfort. "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too, Hazzabear," he says while turning his head to kiss me chastely. I then unwillingly let go from our hug to grab his small hand softly and start our journey in this hubbub of an American resort that is fashionably styled with princesses of Disney and screaming joy from children of different ages and ethnic backgrounds. This is what I love about having a free place where everyone of different backgrounds can come. No matter race, sexuality, or anything. This is where we all come to be free in our worlds, together. Sharing this with my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter is better than the world, and I am eternally proud that I got my daughters two favourite people to be a part of her life. Making anything possible for my family is what I owe to them for being gone.

"Since Shawn and Charlie have Damsel, do you want to go..." Louis says, trailing off slightly to look at the map to decide on a location we she go to next. "Ah, 'Mickeys Fun Wheel', you'd love the view."

"Ok, Mickey's Wheel it is." We start our travel there, hand in hand walking through the dense amount of people with their poopy but lovely children who don't have a care in the world but to smile on the marvellous day. "We're here, now to wait."