0.0.3

•HARRY POV•

When we get a rental car that's fairly new we also ask for a car seat that is fit for Damsel. With that, she got her own -- also rented -- blue and white car seat. It also nonchalantly matched her suitcase, which she loved.

"You ready to go to the hotel?" Louis asks while sitting in the drivers seat. Damsel didn't answer back so we turn over to look at her to see she's snug asleep, clasping in tightly to her teddy.

"I guess she's tired," I say and turn back as we back out of the parking space and head to the Disneyland resort hotel. "Do you think she should start soccer?"

"Well... she turns 6 at the end of this week," I nod in agreement and wait to see where this is going. "I think it would be good for her so she can make some friends and have fun."

"Yeah," I say remembering that I might possibly not be here until she's 8 or 9. But I dearly hope it's way sooner than that. But, hell, I could be gone for years or weeks, but that will never stop my hopes. This is the worse place to be stationed at though. I'm gonna also be stationed in a war ship which makes it worse. I just hope I live to see my beautiful babies when I get back. Louis groans and looks at me.

"Do you know how long the drive is to our hotel?" He asks looking at me with a quite dramatic pair of sea blue eyes that I'm hopelessly and deeply in love with.

"No," I say looking at him shaking my head while pulling my phone out as I see my mum is calling. I hold up my finger which makes him groan and I smile and answer.

"Hello," I state sitting now with my legs up to my chest.

"So, Gemma and your father and I will be at the hotel the day before Damsel's birthday," my mum sweetly says which I'm grateful that she can come considering Damsel hasn't seen her since she was 3. So I hope Damsel hasn't forgotten my mum that much.

"Ok, that's great," I say picking with my shirt to numb the excitement that's been bubbling up for what we are about to let Damsel endure.

"How are you feeling?" She asks like she would as if to check my temperature.

"Scared, emotionally attacked," I say sighing. Louis grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze, giving me a tight and reassuring smile to ease my nerves which thankfully worked. I have this job because I want what's best for my family. I want my husband and my daughter to all be happy. I don't care very much if I'm happy, I just want my family to have a great time while I'm getting dirty and paying the bills and taxes. I want to provide my loved ones with money and a roof over their heads and walls to keep it up. I want them to have fun while I'm on the battle ground risking my life. These thoughts make me look in the rear view mirror. I see our little angel, Damsel, she is sat in her car seat with her teddy since birth and her little blanket wrapped around her with little princesses scattered on it for design. Then I look at Louis to see his little muscular face and beautifully designed body. I then look ahead of the car and start to tear up. I don't want to answer the question she has for me next.

"Why, baby? You can tell me anything," my mum asks again I start crying but I try to let my tears flow. But these tears will mask the pain and it will only make me think worse about my situation that no one can ever fully understand. I hate it, I hate whenever I have nothing on my mind those pictures of those dead children and babies laying lifeless on the ground being heals by their passed mums and dads.