Jungwoo:
what class are you in?

Lucas:
science. why?

Jungwoo:
what classroom?

Lucas:
1.12

Lucas:
why are you asking?

Jungwoo didn't reply anymore. He slid his phone into his pocket as the back of his opposite hand dragged against his closed eyes, wiping away his tears. The young male wrapped his hands around his own waist and gripped to the sides of his shirt while he walked down the hallway. He fought back more tears since he didn't want to endure any teasing from passing students.

---

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows when Jungwoo didn't answer back. It was strange, he thought, but he didn't question Jungwoo anymore when the teacher came in and he slid the phone under his pencil case. He pulled out his earbuds, only for his chair to be kicked and for him to be snickered at. Lucas turned around to face whoever was behind him as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Taeyong, can you s-"

"Your lover boy is at the door." Mark interrupted as he rolled his eyes.

Lucas raised his eyebrow at Mark before they furrowed again. "The fuck are you talking about?" He asked, just above a whisper. Unfortunately it was a bit too loud.

"Mr. Wong please be quiet and face the front." The teacher called out.

Lucas scoffed and turned back around, earning another kick on his seat. He crossed his arms over his chest and ignored it. A few seconds past and there was a knock on the door, causing all students and the teacher to look over.

The teacher sighed. "Stay in your seats and get out your textbook." She instructed before going to the door and opening it.

All Lucas could see was the teacher speaking to a figure hidden behind the door, and only seconds later, his eyes met with the teacher's. "Mr.Wong, you are needed and are excused." She said as she strolled back to her seat to start the class.

Lucas slowly nodded but got up nonetheless, who wants to do work anyways? He grabbed his phone again to put it in his pocket while he was walking to the door. As he got closer, he could start to make out the figure through the small window. It was Jungwoo. He fastened a little when realising he was in distress. Lucas's hand grabbed the handle of the brown sliding door, pulling it back just enough for him to exit. He closed it again and looked at the older male in front of him. He was definitely in distress. Jungwoo had his hands on his waists, his fingers were fidgeting and trying to grip as much material as he could and his eyes were puffy while tears ran down his cheeks. It was a wonder how the teacher didn't try to help him.

"Jungwoo? What's wrong?" Lucas asked as he shifted away from the door and so did Jungwoo.

"I-I.. They put.." Jungwoo choked on his words as he had trouble to speak. He covered his mouth when he coughed, yeah he literally choked.

Lucas sighed and moved forward as he moved his hand behind the male's back, rubbing small circles on his back. "It's ok, Jungwoo." He said softly. Once Jungwoo stopped coughing, he cried instead and his hands slowly moved off of his own waist then around Lucas's. He didn't care who it was anymore, he just clung onto Lucas and poured out his emotions in tears.

Lucas's eyes widened but he didn't hesitate as he hugged back. His hand slid behind Jungwoo's head and gently directed it to his chest, which Jungwoo gladly nuzzled into.

It took a few minutes before Jungwoo was calm enough to even talk. One of his hands detached from the younger's hoodie and reached up to his own face. The back of his hand gently rubbed across his eyes before rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Donghyuck would kill me if he saw us right now." Jungwoo mumbled, although his hand moved back around Lucas's waist so he could stay cuddled up.

"What?" Lucas asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why?"

"C-Cause.. Cause he always wants me to go to him."

"Then why didn't you?"

Jungwoo paused for a second. He sniffled then tilted his head up to look at the younger. "He said he had a bad teacher. The teacher doesn't like me or him.." He said softly, almost like a whisper.

"Oh.. Alright." Lucas nodded. His hands slowly detached from Jungwoo's body and he started to move back.

"N-No!" Jungwoo said with a small whimper. He moved closer again, pressing his forehead to Lucas's chest. "Just.. A bit longer, please. I- I need someone.."

Lucas's teeth dug down onto his lip but he nodded. He wrapped his arms back around the elder and rested his chin on his head. The two stood there, embracing each other in a tight hug, enjoying each others warm touch.