Chapter 12: Slip Up

Talia's POV

I came home feeling extremely exhausted. I hadn't seen Bea all day yesterday until I saw her in that little coffee shop, talking to someone other than me! I know we're supposed to keep some distance but this is just taking the absolute PISS!! All I want to do is talk to her and hug her and a whole lot of other stuff!

I miss being with Bea! I miss spending my entire time with Bea! I took all of my anger and hurt on one of my pillows before hugging it.

Why can't things be normal and simple?!

Then my phone beeped.

I picked up my phone and saw a notification from Wattpad.

Honey-Bee messaged me.

-CutieHoneyBaby-: Hey Talia!! :D

I hesitated before answering since I wasn't really in the mood to talk to them.

TheBitchubus: Hey.

-CutieHoneyBaby-: Woah, what's wrong??

I took a deep breath before answering.

TheBitchubus: I've been pretty distant from Bea for a while and I'm kinda pissed off.

-CutieHoneyBaby-: Huh?!

-CutieHoneyBaby-: WHO PISSED YOU OFF AND WHO HURT YOU, CHILD!?!?!?

Not going to lie, this actually made me giggle a little.

TheBitchubus: No one pissed me off, but I did saw Bea talking to someone in a coffee shop yesterday.

-CutieHoneyBaby-: OH SHITZEL!

TheBitchubus: What??

-CutieHoneyBaby-: Oh! I just find it cute that you're a little jealous and a little overprotective over me ^_^

Wait what?

Am I seeing things!?!

I looked at the message again, but this time Honey-Bee messaged to correct it.

-CutieHoneyBaby-: *Bea
Haha, sorry about that mistake. I've been typing "me" so much that autocorrect started using it. Lol

TheBitchubus: Oh ok.

I began to be suspcious about this user.