Chapter 5: Good Luck

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: Oh come on! You've GOT to tell Beatrice!!

I bit my lip, feeling nervous. Honey-Bee was still telling me to woman up and confess my love to Beatrice for a LONG while now, along with Lilly nagging at me about this too.

Honestly, with people who have had crushes in the past, you'd think they would have more sympathy for the person who is currently crushing on someone. Oh, God!! Help me!

TheBitchubus: I can't!! I'm too scared to do it!!

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: It HAS to be this week at least!! Btw when and how did you fall for Beatrice anyway?

TheBitchubus: I guess it was this year when I realised that my feelings for Beatrice was more than just platonic. I think I had feelings for her BEFORE I realised that which would mean it... Started around the first year of college.

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: Holy Mac and Cheese!! Are you serious?!?

TheBitchubus: Yeah. I'm serious XD

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: OHMIGOSH!! Well, you HAVE to tell her now!! You've been holding those feelings in for so long!! You've GOT to unlreash those feelings out soon!

If I confess to my crush, would you confess to your crush?

I hesistated for a bit before I texted back.

TheBitchubus: Ok, If I confess to my crush, would you confess to your crush?

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: O-oh!! Umm...! Maybe?!

TheBitchubus: Ok, I'll confess to my crush today if you confess to yours.

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: Well... If it gets you to confess to your crush, then I'll do it too!

Before I knew it, I was already at the college entrance. I texted back to Honey-Bee.

TheBitchubus: Ok, I arrived at my college now. Good luck to you!

-!CutieHoneyBaby!-: Right back at ya! Good Luck!!

Here goes everything...